Sens Alumni on TV?

Sens22

Oct 13, 2015
Hey everyone.

Long time lurker, random poster.
I think I know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask. Does anyone know if the alumni game on Friday night will be aired on TV?

I can't find it anywhere on Bell and also there is no advertising that it will be. Most are not as far as I know, but not even available on TV for locals?

I will be very disappointed of it's not televised.

Also, this isn't the place for this, but I just want to say, leave the team as it is. The boys lost a great friend / player in Turris and it seems they are rattled by it. Although they are pros , they are human. Turris was a huge part of the team and part or the boys. I think they need to come home. Be with friends and family. " Mourn" over the loss of Turry! I'm telling you if this road trip wasn't this long we would be out of this slump by now. Mark my words, once the boys are home and settled, see the wife and kids we will be play well again.
They are human ya know!

Thanks everyone

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Heard it will be on the Rogers network and specifically their local channel (22 ?), so if your a Bell customer looks like no game for you which sucks....just think about when the internet starts going to this model....certain content will only be viewable from certain providers.

Reactions: Back in Black

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Would hope it would be televised. TSN has regional rights for Ottawa games, you'd think they'd have it on TSN 5.

Sens22

Oct 13, 2015
I looked at the Guide for Bell and TSN - no Sens Alumni game :(

I had a feeling Rogers Cable 22 would have it.
They have tons of local sens stuff. i believe the skills comp is aired on that channel

Reactions: Stylizer1

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Heard it will be on the Rogers network and specifically their local channel (22 ?).
Can confirm it's on Rogers 22 on friday. Maybe the sens will stream it online too?

I just looked on Rogers 22 and its showing Ottawa 67's in Belleville ??????????

But SportsNet is broadcasting from the Hill tonight, so that's a good sign.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad