Send ESPN a request to air the WJC Final NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunner

Jul 25, 2003
U Can'tTake Me Alive
Visit site
WE WISH! ESPN's live coverage of the WJC ended when USA lost to Russia. Even though we all think it's stupid not to cover the tournament until the end, ESPN have been true to their word. Unfortunately, some jackwipe from ESPN put a blurb on the "what to look for" ticker on the top of their website earlier today that said the gold medal game was going to be covered...then they retracted it. Very disappointing to get excited for nothing. :shakehead

two out of three*

I emailed, but I don't know why considering they won't show the game.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
I emailed them about showing the game and in return I got the stupid generic reply.

"Hi.

You've reached ESPN.

If you're writing to the ESPN television networks in the U.S. and have
a
question that can't be answered by visiting our Frequently Asked
Questions area: http://espn.go.com/sitetools/s/help/espn-faq.html, you
should be hearing from us within a few days.

If your comment or question is about a different area of ESPN such as
the Magazine, Radio, International or ESPN.com, please visit this site
so your message can be re-directed:
http://espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/index.html

If you're looking for program scheduling for the ESPN television
networks, listings information can be found at:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index

We appreciate your feedback. You can rest assured that your comments
will be passed on to the people to whom they'd matter the most. Your
opinion will also be reflected in our audience response report.

Thanks for taking the time to write and for visiting ESPN.com!

P.S. Would you like to continue to express your opinions about ESPN
and
play a part in the programming decisions that get made? Come join the
ESPN Viewer Panel where you can take surveys, earn prizes, and have
your
voice heard.

Please go to http://www.espnviewerzone.com to sign up. You must
complete
the registration process to qualify.

Your opinion counts. Come join the exclusive ESPN Viewer Panel today!

Thanks!!"

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I pleaded for them to show the game. I also informed them that I am neither Canadian or Russian but in fact a Nebraskan who of course worships college football yet STILL even I will be appalled at the idea of them not showing the WJC's. I'm sure it will fall on def ears though.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
#66 said:
You might want to quit that bowing. When I woke up this morning the ESPN schedule was changed. Something changed it back along the way.
What? I don't understand what you're saying.

They aren't going to show the Gold Medal Game. Even if they do, they suck for not showing today's game.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
This morning the ESPN homepage had said that the game was on, along with some other sites. As the day went on all of the news of the game being shown was taken away. What happened is beyond me. :dunno:

Steve Latin*

devilsfan26 said:
You idiots--if you're going to contact a business to complain about something, you can't sound like an immature little brat whining and cursing at them like a 6th grader. That will get you nothing because they won't even finish reading it.

Actually 13-17 year olds are a highly desireable advertising demographic. These formative years determine which beer you drink in College :)

S L

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
devilsfan26 said:
You idiots--if you're going to contact a business to complain about something, you can't sound like an immature little brat whining and cursing at them like a 6th grader. That will get you nothing because they won't even finish reading it.

Um Bud. We all already wrote them nice letters and they ignored it. I could give 2 sh**s. The point was for them to understand there are some pissed off people right now. And im pretty sure they dont get dozens of hate mail like they are getting today very often.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Um Bud. We all already wrote them nice letters and they ignored it. I could give 2 sh**s. The point was for them to understand there are some pissed off people right now. And im pretty sure they dont get dozens of hate mail like they are getting today very often.

The "Tilt Preview" is over in 10 minutes. Maybe then. They're more interested in advertising themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->