Waived: Senators waive Alex Burrows, Johnny Oduya and Jim O'brien

Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm. Cater, Richards, Gaborik in either their primes or close to, and a 36 year old Corpse of Burrows?

One things not like the other....
Not being gutless and trying to win is not being gutless and trying to win, no matter how you try and slice it. You either try and bolster your chances at the cup, or you don’t. Ottawa believed they were. And I commend it.

Reactions: SlimCharles

Smeagoal

Jun 12, 2015
In my dreams
Not being gutless and trying to win is not being gutless and trying to win, no matter how you try and slice it. You either try and bolster your chances at the cup, or you don’t. Ottawa believed they were. And I commend it.

Yah but Burrows?

OTT should have traded their prospect for a better top-9 FWD. Burrows was horrid for VAN and has been for a while. Look at Thomas Vanek, he is having a great year and his value is considered a 3rd at TDL..

Feb 24, 2017
Yah but Burrows?

OTT should have traded their prospect for a better top-9 FWD. Burrows was horrid for VAN and has been for a while. Look at Thomas Vanek, he is having a great year and his value is considered a 3rd at TDL..
Whether I like Burrows personally(I do NOT) or not, or if you do or not, he comes with a decorated resume of big playoff moments. OT goal to eliminate the blues. Game 7 OT goal to “slay the dragon” and eliminate the recent champ and hated rival hawks. Game 2 finals OT goal to go up 2-0 against Boston. He’s a player that wants to win so bad it hurts, and who wouldn’t want that chance that he could come up big again in the playoffs? That resume is one I want on my side in the playoffs, even as rival fan that thinks he’s a dickhead. But I am learning quickly here that a large amount of posters here don’t seem to value Stanley much.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
This is coming from a coyotes fan? Lol no team comes close to Arizona in terms of sad franchises. You guys got bailed out by the NHL how many times now?

no the name is misleading I suppose. But I am a Canuck fan, so better than an Arizona fan but still nothing to be bragging about currently either!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->