Pre-Game Talk: Senators vs Red Wings (Monday, April 3rd)

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
**** yeah! These are the types of games I was hoping for once we were on the fence for the season. Beautiful back-and-forth hockey. So glad I saw the last of the 3rd, OT, and the shootout.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
We've won 4 cups since the last time a Wing won the Hart.

You do realize that that Hart winner was a key cog on 3 of those Cups?

But regardless, you missed the main point. Need elite players, period. Heart can only take you so far.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
This is killing me!
Have gus in the final championship week of my pool -- Watched the clip a half dozen times – on what grounds did they change it to tartar, does anybody know ?

I thought at the time that he tapped that puck (in mid air) shortly before it crossed the goal line. Pretty sure he got it.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
This is killing me!
Have gus in the final championship week of my pool -- Watched the clip a half dozen times – on what grounds did they change it to tartar, does anybody know ?

I thought I saw the possibility of Tatar hitting it at the goal line after being tipped by Phaneuf.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Didn't watch the game, but saw 4 goals and figured for sure Sheahan broke the drought, right? Noooope.

Three left for our hero.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This is killing me!
Tatar was on it before it crossed the line, what's strange is they seem to have removed the assists from the goal. Gus should definitely still get a helper.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Didn't watch the game, but saw 4 goals and figured for sure Sheahan broke the drought, right? Noooope.

Three left for our hero.

I love the replay of the Nielsen goal, because I imagine Sheahan's look to mean "wow, the other team would rather put it in their own net than allow that high quality scoring chance to slip through to me".

Though to be fair, he would have flubbed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad