Prospect Info: Senators Prospects Watch 2017/2018

Which 2017 prospect will break out this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Batherson 1g

Formenton 1g 1a

Barrie score 10 goals and neither of their 2 50 goal scorers get one but Luchuk was 3rd star, the 3 stars all come from Barrie, 1st star has 1a, 2nd lets in 3 goals and the 3rd zero points , yet they have 2 players with 5 points and a +6 and they get nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mika Hoffmanijad

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
North Dakota officially eliminated from NCAA tournament contention tonight.

Ottawa can make one last effort at signing Wolanin by offering him NHL games to burn a year on his contract.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
North Dakota officially eliminated from NCAA tournament contention tonight.

Ottawa can make one last effort at signing Wolanin by offering him NHL games to burn a year on his contract.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Hoffman-Duchene-Dzingel
Chlapik-Brown-Stone
Formenton-Pageau-White/Batherson
Paajarvi-JOB-Pyatt

The future. Yeah JOB is there. Deal with it.

(mostly because whogaf about the 4th line haha)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hoffman-Duchene-Dzingel
Chlapik-Brown-Stone
Formenton-Pageau-White/Batherson
Paajarvi-JOB-Pyatt

The future. Yeah JOB is there. Deal with it.

(mostly because whogaf about the 4th line haha)
Even if Brown and Pageau switch .. it wouldn't be bad to start but I like the Idea of Chlapik up on the 2nd line LW

Reactions: Sensinitis

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa

Summers has pretty good offensive numbers as well: 6g 22a in 34 games.
It's his last year in college.

Nice,

I read the little article comparing the three defenceman. The Harvard and Cornell guy were all about providing a strong defence, with low shots and goals against. They had minimal points though in comparison to Summers.

Summers was toted for his league dominance in scoring and also his blocking, open ice hits and durability.

Ummm. Gimme gimme. #3

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Man our amateur scouting have been ace the past 2 drafts, too bad we haven't accumulated a lot of picks for them to use, if I saw that was the organization's strong suit (and probably the only strong suit), I would do everything in my power to get them more picks.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Man our amateur scouting have been ace the past 2 drafts, too bad we haven't accumulated a lot of picks for them to use, if I saw that was the organization's strong suit (and probably the only strong suit), I would do everything in my power to get them more picks.

Is it the scouting staff.....or is something changing overall in junior/amateur hockey?

Seems to me, there is a bigger wave of really good 1st-round quality players emerging the last few years. Compare the 1990s to now, it's like every draft has a solid 50-75 kids who would be guaranteed 1st rounders in the 90s. Heck, we're already hearing about how 2020 is going to be incredibly deep, and that's still over two years away. The training and coachign these teens are getting today is producing an unprecedented amount of skilled players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad