Pre-Game Talk: Senators@Leafs Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
If the Leafs start on time tomorrow and can get a couple of goals early on, that could be enough to deflate the Sens and make it easier for the Leafs to control the rest of the game.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Please crush the Sens.

They treated their Kanata fans to the wrong end of an 8-2 shellacking tonight vs. the Hawks. They are beyond bad.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t know how you can watch Polak, and watch Dermott, and think Polak helps you more.

Even on the PK, Polak is proving to be a clear liability. Simply by putting us down to 5 on 3. I wish they tracked penalties taken when already down a man, because he’d lead the league.

I love Babcock. He’s a top 3 coach in this league.

However there has to be SOMEONE in the organization who can be like “Hey Babs, let’s not play Komarov on the powerplay and in OT, and let’s not play Polak at all”

It’s two changes, but they are undeniably hurting this team on the ice. It’s blatently obvious as well.

Too bad this media will never ask the questions

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Hmm some predicting they come out flying...kind of hard to do back to back. Boy Melnyk and Karlsson have both played huge roles in this team free falling. First Karlsson basically says you cant afford me..then Eugene says enough is enough (spending on a hockey team) then contradicts it saying but its cool to own a team. Huge mistake making the arena in Kanata.

I hope we pay them back from our last meeting. Also hope Dermott plays. If not i dont get the logic. He was our best D last game..wouldve been Reilly till he cost us the game. Something is brewing here. Random callup of Goat right when Moore got going. Marty proves he stinks..Dermott shouldve made it out of camp but didnt because of his handedness. Seabrooke a healthy scratch hmmm

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Hmm some predicting they come out flying...kind of hard to do back to back. Boy Melnyk and Karlsson have both played huge roles in this team free falling. First Karlsson basically says you cant afford me..then Eugene says enough is enough (spending on a hockey team) then contradicts it saying but its cool to own a team. Huge mistake making the arena in Kanata.

I hope we pay them back from our last meeting. Also hope Dermott plays. If not i dont get the logic. He was our best D last game..wouldve been Reilly till he cost us the game. Something is brewing here. Random callup of Goat right when Moore got going. Marty proves he stinks..Dermott shouldve made it out of camp but didnt because of his handedness. Seabrooke a healthy scratch hmmm
If we trade for Brent Seabrook I will have lost a ton of faith in management. Awful contract that we can't afford and will be a complete anchor as soon as next season.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
I don’t know how you can watch Polak, and watch Dermott, and think Polak helps you more.

Even on the PK, Polak is proving to be a clear liability. Simply by putting us down to 5 on 3. I wish they tracked penalties taken when already down a man, because he’d lead the league.

I love Babcock. He’s a top 3 coach in this league.

However there has to be SOMEONE in the organization who can be like “Hey Babs, let’s not play Komarov on the powerplay and in OT, and let’s not play Polak at all”

It’s two changes, but they are undeniably hurting this team on the ice. It’s blatently obvious as well.

Too bad this media will never ask the questions
Shanny could speak up maybe?

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
and can get a couple of goals early on
havent seen that for a while now.

Babcock: "Number one is, every time I came in here this summer, he was working like Hyman and Brown."

Babcock is all about convincing the whole team to be good pros. He says things like this to get Marner and Nylander to the gym next summer.

Leafs aren't going anywhere this year. Relax and enjoy the development. Pray for a good TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad