Senators GM stepping away

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
HFNHL GMs,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my stepping away from the league. I'd like to say it has been an honor to get to know you gents on a personal level and find more bonds outside of hockey to share. The league has been great but the people have made it amazing! With my attentions being needed elsewhere my league duties have fallen short of my GM expectations and that isn't fair to league.

Giving my thanks to all the GMs for the good times, great laughs and a one of kind interactive hockey experience!

Wishing everyone all the best!

Millertime!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
You can be proud of the team you’ve built and run over the years, Miller. More than that, it turns out you’re a pretty half decent person (who knew!), and your presence will be missed. Hopefully you can check in from time to time and let us know how your getting on. Best wishes - and who knows, maybe we’ll see you back again some day. (Can’t say it would be our first recidivist case! )

Reactions: MatthewFlames

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
I read the topic at the top of the main page, and was like "oh crap, Melnyk finally got to Dorion"

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Miller - You'll be missed - you've been one of the best GM's we've had in the league. I look forward to your eventual return :D

Brent Burns Beard