Senators Fanfest

sensR4real

Apr 19, 2006
Ottawa
so my family went to the Sens's booth at Canadian Tire to meet some players and the sens people were selling tickets to fanfest and a Turris bobblehead for just 10$. So my 10 year old daughter got herself a ticket and one for me too. The lady told her that the 10$ includes entry to Fanfest and a Bobby Ryan Bobblehead at the arena. I noticed when she got home that the ticket only says "Bobby Ryan Bobblehead on it. It doesn't state entry to fanfest. I have written to the sens but no answer....Anyone know if the "Bobblehead" ticket isncludes entry? Or were they lying to her? I am hoping she won't need to pay her entry, that would really suck!

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
so my family went to the Sens's booth at Canadian Tire to meet some players and the sens people were selling tickets to fanfest and a Turris bobblehead for just 10$. So my 10 year old daughter got herself a ticket and one for me too. The lady told her that the 10$ includes entry to Fanfest and a Bobby Ryan Bobblehead at the arena. I noticed when she got home that the ticket only says "Bobby Ryan Bobblehead on it. It doesn't state entry to fanfest. I have written to the sens but no answer....Anyone know if the "Bobblehead" ticket isncludes entry? Or were they lying to her? I am hoping she won't need to pay her entry, that would really suck!

As a STH, i got two free tickets to the event which were seperate from the accompanying Bobby Ryan bobblehead ticket which was given to the first 7,500 who bought tickets to said fan fest. From my understanding non STH's are paying $7.50 per ticket for this event.

In total i got three tickets, two for the fan fest and one to acquire the bobblehead.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
the ticket only says "Bobby Ryan Bobblehead on it. It doesn't state entry to fanfest. I have written to the sens but no answer....Anyone know if the "Bobblehead" ticket isncludes entry? Or were they lying to her? I am hoping she won't need to pay her entry, that would really suck!

$10 is to get into FanFest and you get a free Ryan Bobblehead :yo:

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa

You should have gotten 4 "tickets". 2 tickets for Fan Fest, and 2 Bobblehead vouchers.

I would contact Capital Tickets, they typically take your name when you buy tickets, so they should be able to replace what you're missing.

sensR4real

Apr 19, 2006
Ottawa
Thanks, I got in touch with Capital tickets and they will send me the proper tickets.

You should have gotten 4 "tickets". 2 tickets for Fan Fest, and 2 Bobblehead vouchers.

I would contact Capital Tickets, they typically take your name when you buy tickets, so they should be able to replace what you're missing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad