News Article: Senators claim Magnus Paajarvi on waivers from the St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I like this move. I think he could fit in really well, and gives us some flexibility in trading off a guy like Smith.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This true good fourth liner who can play up and down. This year stinks for him but shit happens.

I also always acquire him on play station.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lol 44-2-2-4...how useless is he? He'll fit in with dumont and burrows.

He`s not getting a lot of icetime in StLouis who have Sobotka, Schwartz and Steen ahead of him on the depth chart at LW.

With a bit more icetime I think he could be a 20-30 pts player.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Gonna assume he played for the 2010-11 Tampa Bay Lightning, otherwise, why claim him?

Makes perfect sense to claim him. We have injuries up front and are rumoured to be trading just about everybody. He's an NHL body, and for a team that is gonna potentially lose 3-4 NHLers to trades, there's value in that as a free (well 15k cost paid to STL) rental.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
He`s not getting a lot of icetime in StLouis who have Sobotka, Schwartz and Steen ahead of him on the depth chart at LW.

With a bit more icetime I think he could be a 20-30 pts player.

I was being semi sarcastic. I'm excited at the prospect of him replacing burrows or Dumont because he is actually better.

He averages a bit over 20 pts per 82 games. He could be a decent 4th liner for us. Free look.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I was being semi sarcastic. I'm excited at the prospect of him replacing burrows or Dumont because he is actually better.

He averages a bit over 20 pts per 82 games. He could be a decent 4th liner for us. Free look.

Yeah. He'll be fine for us.

Plus if he plays some decent hockey over the next month maybe we can flip him for a 3-6th rounder.

ASSET MANAGEMENT!!!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So what does this do to our lines?

Hoffman-Duchene-Ryan
Dzingel-Brass-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Pyatt
MPS-Thompson-White

I think this move makes it likely Smith will be traded sooner rather than later.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So what does this do to our lines?

Hoffman-Duchene-Ryan
Dzingel-Brass-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Pyatt
MPS-Thompson-White

I think this move makes it likely Smith will be traded sooner rather than later.

Hey man where the hell is Dumont? I'd like to see White up with Pageau and Pyatt.
Who we getting for Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->