OT: Senators 20 Gam Flex Pack question

SensArmy23

Jun 18, 2016
Hi Sens HFboarders,

First time commenter, long term-lurker.

I was looking to get feedback from anyone who knows anything about the 20 game flex pack and if its worth pursuing. I live in London Ontario, we usually make a trip up to Ottawa 3-4 times but also have family up there that could use the tickets if we couldn't.

Any info on this would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've had a Flex 20 for years now, it's worth it for me based on the access to playoff tickets alone.

The 20 actually means 20 tickets, not games. You can divide them up how you like, but you get a certain amount of tickets allotted per "tier" (Gold/Silver/Bronze) games.

I go with one other person, so it's essentially a 10 game package, with a bonus game or two every year. I'll sit in the company seats a few times a year and grab tickets on StubHub last minute occasionally, so I do end up at about 20 games a year, plus most (if not all) of the home playoff games if they happen to make it.

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
I'd recommend reaching to the sens ticket sales reps. It's their job to know the products and can answer any and all questions you might have. If ultimately it doesn't seem like a fit for you just say no.

SensArmy23

Jun 18, 2016
I've had a Flex 20 for years now, it's worth it for me based on the access to playoff tickets alone.

The 20 actually means 20 tickets, not games. You can divide them up how you like, but you get a certain amount of tickets allotted per "tier" (Gold/Silver/Bronze) games.

I go with one other person, so it's essentially a 10 game package, with a bonus game or two every year. I'll sit in the company seats a few times a year and grab tickets on StubHub last minute occasionally, so I do end up at about 20 games a year, plus most (if not all) of the home playoff games if they happen to make it.

Thanks for your help. I was more wondering about the restrictions and whether people thought it was worth it (i.e. Bronze games). Being so far out of town I probably couldn't make it to half of them but it seems like the price/ticket is pretty good compared to trying to get them at single game prices. We were looking at the Sens Supporter section or the McDonald's Fan zone. We've gone to the RSU section before and really enjoyed it. I only hesitate for that in case we had to share the tickets with someone who isn't necessarily as into the Sens as I am.

Cheers.
Brad

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Thanks for your help. I was more wondering about the restrictions and whether people thought it was worth it (i.e. Bronze games). Being so far out of town I probably couldn't make it to half of them but it seems like the price/ticket is pretty good compared to trying to get them at single game prices. We were looking at the Sens Supporter section or the McDonald's Fan zone. We've gone to the RSU section before and really enjoyed it. I only hesitate for that in case we had to share the tickets with someone who isn't necessarily as into the Sens as I am.

Cheers.
Brad

It depends, I have a half season and I find you can find cheaper tickets to some bronze games on gameday.

The real savings when buying a ticket package is on the Gold games and the playoffs.

You pay the same price for the first round as you paid for the regular season, it was a godsend the year we played Montreal. I was paying less than 25$/seat during that series.

SensArmy23

Jun 18, 2016
It depends, I have a half season and I find you can find cheaper tickets to some bronze games on gameday.

The real savings when buying a ticket package is on the Gold games and the playoffs.

You pay the same price for the first round as you paid for the regular season, it was a godsend the year we played Montreal. I was paying less than 25$/seat during that series.

Thats kind of why I am also looking at it for the playoffs. With the schedule coming out today, I figure we can probably make it to 5 or 6 games over the course of the year (unfortunately only allowed so much time off work). I am sure we'll have a few that we cant use but I can always give them to someone in Ottawa (seems to be a lot of Tuesday and Thursday night games). I figure the price seems pretty reasonable even if we only end up using 12-15 of the tickets.

Do you know when they usually release what type of game it is (gold, silver etc.)? Tough to pick games when you don't really know.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Thats kind of why I am also looking at it for the playoffs. With the schedule coming out today, I figure we can probably make it to 5 or 6 games over the course of the year (unfortunately only allowed so much time off work). I am sure we'll have a few that we cant use but I can always give them to someone in Ottawa (seems to be a lot of Tuesday and Thursday night games). I figure the price seems pretty reasonable even if we only end up using 12-15 of the tickets.

Do you know when they usually release what type of game it is (gold, silver etc.)? Tough to pick games when you don't really know.

They are usually pretty quick, I figure it will come out sometime next week.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I guess something like this you'd be able to pick the games you went and saw. Should be nice to have, you say you live in London. Better to pick the games you want to go and see instead of having it told the games you had to use your tickets on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad