Semi OT: Watching NHL Center Ice on your phone

MCassel

Nov 29, 2017
This is my first year with NHL Center Ice, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to watch the game when I'm not home. I have the Directv app on my phone, find the game I wanna watch, and according to Directv reps, I should see two options - watch on tv and watch on phone. I only see "watch on tv". Just curious if anyone on here and can help me out? I've made 2 calls to Directv and have done an online chat and get the same answer.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This is my first year with NHL Center Ice, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to watch the game when I'm not home. I have the Directv app on my phone, find the game I wanna watch, and according to Directv reps, I should see two options - watch on tv and watch on phone. I only see "watch on tv". Just curious if anyone on here and can help me out? I've made 2 calls to Directv and have done an online chat and get the same answer.
AT&T Sportsnet doesn't have an app yet, so that might be why there's no phone option. If DirecTV does their own streaming, I've got no clue.

I've tried to watch with my dad's DirecTV app before and gave up. Hopefully AT&T gets their act together with an app soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad