Series Talk: Semi-Finals vs Tampa/Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpower

Aug 21, 2005
With Vegas winning tonight, IF we were to make it to the Semi's its now guaranteed to be the winner of the Lighting and Canes Series.

Winner of Vegas & Coloradao will be the #1 seed.
Winner of the Boston & NY Islanders series will be the #4 seed.

Thus we either start the semis at home against Tampa or on the road vs. the Canes.

Too soon? :sarcasm:

For those about to get really mad at me for posting this, I just wanted to point out this interesting fact. Nothing more.

Now... which one do you want? :naughty::naughty:

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I'm more excited about who we play in the 9th game of next season

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
My predictions are always wrong but I think it'll be

Colorado vs Boston
Toronto vs Tampa

Don't see us getting past Tampa unless we somehow get Tavares back.

If this does turn out to be the case, it's interesting to note that 3 of the 4 teams would be former Atlantic division teams. Just goes to show how stacked our division was / will be.

Reactions: BayStBullies

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
With Vegas winning tonight, IF we were to make it to the Semi's its now guaranteed to be the winner of the Lighting and Canes Series.

Thus we either start the semis at home against Tampa or on the road vs. the Canes.

For those about to get really mad at me for posting this, I just wanted to point out this interesting fact. Nothing more.

I want to beat Montreal tomorrow. Too soon for this.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
I would love nothing more than to kick Tampa’s ass, followed by Boston in the finals.

But let’s get through montreal and Winnipeg first.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017

Canes would have been preferable had the Leafs not played the last two games of the season as MeAnInGlEsS.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007

Jeez... no jinx threads. One game at a time, one opponent at a time. This thread is all kinds of terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad