Semi-final predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SChan*

mr gib said:
no worries - if you had a seen us jumping around the tv after gagne tied it up - i care - but for the game and how great it is played at this level - should be a great day tomorrow - good luck

good luck.

jcpenny

Aug 8, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
syc said:
For the first part..you can always dream and you Sweds have been the whiniest fans of this whole tourney.

On the second part yes tsn and such are talking about these games but hockey fans in Canada don't really care all that much if we win or lose. THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS MEAN VERY LITTLE TO CANADIANS! TSN and SN are only talking about it because they have nothing else to talk about.

I hope we see some typical Swedish international goaltending ala Salo style.

Go Nash!!!
I love the World Championship and it means a lot to me. Everytime Hockey Canada represents us i want them to win (Ok maybe i dont care about the spengler cup). I prefer this tournament to the World cup cuz the games are more even up and plus i like it when we beat the europeans on their own ice, their rules and crowd. World cup to me is Kinda boring cuz Canada in their own ice are almost impossible to beat. Now we have a lot of adversity and its fun.

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
isn't it great to have the best players playing again - nothing against the minors and juniors but - wow - these guys are awesome - its such a great advertisment for a great game -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad