Selke Favorite (Post-Bergeron Injury)

Selke Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Would have been more interesting if we could see where the "Still Bergeron" votes went without considering him. He's the front runner without the injury, at this point it's just speculation about how long he's out for.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Barkov probably won’t win the Selke this year but I love how insecure some people are getting about it just because he’s in the conversation.

People who think Couturier is way better than him defensively need to watch more of Barkov other than his shootout highlights. Kid is one of the best and certainly belongs in the conversation with him, Kopitar, and Bergeron.

Again, considering the fantastic seasons all 4 of these guys are having I’d be surprised if Barkov won simply from the little attention he gets and the fact the Panthers could miss the playoffs. Just don’t be surprised if he wins the trophy in the next couple years.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Barkov probably won’t win the Selke this year but I love how insecure some people are getting about it just because he’s in the conversation.

People who think Couturier is way better than him defensively need to watch more of Barkov other than his shootout highlights. Kid is one of the best and certainly belongs in the conversation with him, Kopitar, and Bergeron.

Again, considering the fantastic seasons all 4 of these guys are having I’d be surprised if Barkov won simply from the little attention he gets and the fact the Panthers could miss the playoffs. Just don’t be surprised if he wins the trophy in the next couple years.
It isn't insecurity, he's great defensively but no numbers support him over Couturier or Bergeron, it is what it is

Reactions: whatthef

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Defensive numbers are defensive numbers.

It's only between Bergeron and Couturier NOW. No doubt.

Reactions: Sasso09

member 290103

I'll go with Matt Barzal. So much weight on his shoulders.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
If Bergeron plays 68 games this year, I still give it to him for being so dominant for the majority of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->