Selke Favorite (Post-Bergeron Injury)

Selke Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
This man. Without him Florida would be a bottom three team. Gets it done in both ends this season

barkov434784.gif

Reactions: Hot Dog Water Shaw

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Couturier is your little darling, and he is nowhere near Kopitar or Bergeron
Please make your argument for Kopitar other than reputation.... Couturier BURRIES him defensively, it's really not close this year.

And only reason I defend Couturier so much is how underrated hes been for years, Giroux is my guy and only reason I watch Flyers

Reactions: AdamParrot

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Seriously, and the same move we see 20 times a year... it was pretty though
I mean, I'm not going to sit here and argue with people about Bark0v.

But he has the highest TOI for any forward, most SHG in the league, plays good defence and is PPG on the dot. Will he win the Selke? Probably not, and I don't know how his underlying numbers stack up against the other players -- but he should absolutely be in the conversation for the Selke, potentially the Hart if he carries Fla to the post-season.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Kopitar's D is top notch in the league. This Couturier hype is crazy. Talk about getting overrated. He is the only player playing with a Hart Candidate unlike others.

Couturier has been an elite defensive player for years now, long before he played on a line with Giroux.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
I mean, I'm not going to sit here and argue with people about Bark0v.

But he has the highest TOI for any forward, most SHG in the league, plays good defence and is PPG on the dot. Will he win the Selke? Probably not, and I don't know how his underlying numbers stack up against the other players -- but he should absolutely be in the conversation for the Selke, potentially the Hart if he carries Fla to the post-season.
If Florida makes playoffs he has my vote for Hart. Selke? No, he shouldn't be a nominee based on the numbers.

I think he's a superstar, but just because of that it doesn't qualify him for Selke given the numbers Bergeron and Couturier have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad