Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
The_Wiz said:
How is Petr Sejna doing ? He's in AHL i know.

What are his stats this year ?

His potential ?

I guess he was a pre-fave for NHL Rookie of The Year, but i guess that won't be happening now huh? ;)

Presently he has 11pts in 22 games with Worcester:http://www.theahl.com/AHLStatistics0304/specialteams.html

He has the potential to be a good scorer even if he's really small.

I desperately took him in one of my pools this year for the rookie (with Eero Somervuori :p ), but I think he can be better next year.

AJ1982

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
It was a bit too much to ask for Sejna to come in and win the Calder with a 50 - 60 point performance like some thought possible. I was pretty convinced that he would put up 35 to 45 points getting some time on the pp and with Doug Weight. Despite the less than convincing performance in the NHL this year he's not doing to shabby in the AHL and he's still a guy who can end up being a guy who can play with top line guys or be a good second liner.

The_Wiz

Apr 6, 2003
nova scotia
Visit site
Ok, great, i guess i'll keep him in my keeper pool for his potential.

He's really not that small, well he's 5'11"or so, but i guess he's built like a tank and he's very strong, like 210 lbs or so. Those numbers are just off the top of my head from memory. :dunno:

RokhedCommish

Sep 11, 2002
Alberta, Canada
www.Rokhed.ca
degroat said:
He's definately not built like a tank.

Sejna will light up the NHL sooner or later, he has the skills. But as any college player will tell you, as a forward it is tough to make the jump right from college to the bigs. Always better to play at least one season in AHL. Getting used to the red line in the NHL is always a bit of a stumbling block for NCAA speedy forwards. They cant get that breakout pass they once waited for. I still think Sejna will be consistent 25-30 goal man once he gets full time in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->