Sega / SI games new hockey GM Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
For those who are uninitiated, there is a magnificent Football (soccer) management game called Championship Manager.. they have been working with the makers of Eastside Hockey Management.. a game that came out of Europe a few years ago ...to create the BEST hockey management sim yet! It is published by Sega.

NHL EHM is now available in Europe for PC, and in North America and worldwide via download...

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=221

Try the demo.. and then grab it .. this is a game of intense depth, leagues in Europe, the CHL & other junior leagues, the AHL and of course the NHL. Unlike the Champ Manager games, they have NHL and NHLPA licenses...

Okay, enough of a plug... this game rules and you guys will love it and then hate it (it will consume your life!)

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Meh.. failed to installed it. I got an error saying how he couldn't find a specific file.. But I really want to try this game out.. :help:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Yeah, I think you are right.. there is an NHL minor league system, but they do not have the license for the AHL, ECHL or NCAA... so those leagues are called AAL1 AAL2... but the system works the same... I am sure an editor will come out pretty darn quick... they usually do for the CM games

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Modano = Dud said:
Meh.. failed to installed it. I got an error saying how he couldn't find a specific file.. But I really want to try this game out.. :help:

On the download page.. there are boxes on the right hand side... one for EU, one for the Uk and one for the US.. pick the correct region and download from the SOFTWRAP mirror.. I had the same problem initially until I downloaded that version of the file.. the file should be called NHLEHMEU, or NHLEHMUK, or NHLEHMUS... depending on the region.. if you dl a file called 338.exe you may run into the license problem....

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
mashcanada said:
On the download page.. there are boxes on the right hand side... one for EU, one for the Uk and one for the US.. pick the correct region and download from the SOFTWRAP mirror.. I had the same problem initially until I downloaded that version of the file.. the file should be called NHLEHMEU, or NHLEHMUK, or NHLEHMUS... depending on the region.. if you dl a file called 338.exe you may run into the license problem....

Thanks mash.. got it to work now..

Is there any way to do a fantasy draf or is that only available in the full version of the game?

aj

Mar 19, 2004
London, England
No fantasy draft at all. It's supposed to be realistic.

Unlike the Champ Manager games, they have NHL and NHLPA licenses...

What would a football (soccer) management game do with those? :dunno:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
riz said:
I think he means the fact that ChampMan games never had full licenses for leagues in order to use logo's etc :)

That is what I mean... and Riz... thanks for the great game... well done....

I have also heard of a way to unlock all the AHL, ECHL teams and players names and will post it if I get it to work....

Also.. Jordi.. what did you do to get your EHMNHL to work? I noticed that there are several people over on the Forums at sigames.com that have the same problem. I have not been able to replicate my problem.. I did a bunch of things including re-downloading and am not sure which of them solved my problem...

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dryden said:
pretty damm cool

Yeah..

So far my team is looking like:

Simon Gagne - Mike Modano - Alexander Frolov
Brenden Morrow - Jason Arnott - Bill Guerin
Antti Miettinen - Niko Kapanen - Jere Lehtinen