Season Ticket Updates/Questions

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Those of you with season ticket deposits likely got this email or will get it in the future.

For those that aren't on the list, here's an email from this morning confirming much of what was already said in this thread.:

It still feels surreal, but Las Vegas finally has an NHL team to call its own.

Last Wednesday – just eight days ago - was an unforgettable day for everyone in Las Vegas. The support and generosity we've received from our community in the past week have been humbling, as our Season Ticket holder base has grown to almost 15,000.

First, I'd like to thank you all for your patience throughout this journey. Many of you have been with us for the past 16 months, which demonstrates your commitment to this organization. Having such a robust Season Ticket Holder base was a key factor in the league's final decision.

At the moment, we are working to build a qualified service and sales staff who will work tirelessly to meet all of your ticketing needs. As we move further along this process, each account will receive a dedicated sales representative. We are also in the process of developing a ticketing system that will assist all of our fans in the ticketing process.

We will reach out to you in the near future with information about an open house that we are planning for early August at T-Mobile Arena. This open house will be the best opportunity to see the arena and visualize where you may want to sit. The final seat selection process will take place online this fall, which is when 20 percent of your current bill will be due. Your remaining balance can be paid off over approximately nine months, interest-free.

Our Season Ticket Holder fan base continues to grow every day, and we are thrilled with the outpouring of support.

Again, thank you so much for your patience, enthusiasm and dedication. We look forward to a bright future for NHL hockey in Las Vegas!

Todd Pollock
Vice President, Ticketing & Suites
Black Knight Sports & Entertainment
www.VegasIsHockey.com
[snip office phone #]

So, there we have it.

It's not mentioned, but remember that quarter and half season tickets are now available if the full season isn't your thing.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I was wondering if anyone knows if I have a shot at good seats in P-6 with a 3 year commitment that I made on February 10, 2015? Thinking of bumping it up to 5, but I don't want to lose my date of initial deposit.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I was wondering if anyone knows if I have a shot at good seats in P-6 with a 3 year commitment that I made on February 10, 2015? Thinking of bumping it up to 5, but I don't want to lose my date of initial deposit.

You put down a deposit on the first day with a three year term, you're probably okay. 5 years would guarantee that you're okay though.

I don't know if they're doing it based on commitment first then date, or if it's date and then term with term priority.

Meaning if you're the first person to put a 3 year deposit down on Feb 10 2015, is every single five year commitment ahead of you in priority including a guy that put one in a week ago, or just the five year people the put deposits down on Feb 10?

I can't see them putting a guy with a 5 year commitment in July 2016 ahead of a guy with a three year on the first day a year and a half ago. So I'm guessing you're fine.

Jun 6, 2016
I listened to the podcast with the ticket guy on it. Seemed like it went,

Term Length, Seat Quantity, then time stamp.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I listened to the podcast with the ticket guy on it. Seemed like it went,

Term Length, Seat Quantity, then time stamp.

I don't know, I figure a person that put in a deposit on the first day for two seats should get preferential treatment over a person that plunks down money today with the same commitment for four seats.

Every day/week should be a bucket of people. First week people should only be in competition based on commitment, seats, timestamp with other first week people, second week people against second week people, and so on.

The date should be significantly more important, especially for people with early deposits that put their trust into the process and left their money in for the entirety.

Jun 6, 2016
I whole heartedly agree BB. Unfortunately it didn't sound like that were the case. More seats More money, better choice.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
So for those that selected P6, the ticket section price range is $20-40. Are they going to give people a choice of selecting the price range they would like? I'm definitely leaning towards $40 over the $20 option. I want to sit as close to the front row in the upper level as possible.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So for those that selected P6, the ticket section price range is $20-40. Are they going to give people a choice of selecting the price range they would like? I'm definitely leaning towards $40 over the $20 option. I want to sit as close to the front row in the upper level as possible.

I'm guessing they'll give you the specific price levels soon. I imagine the p6 section will have a few price levels from which you can choose your seats.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I guess they'll be leaving between 500-1000 tickets available per game to non-season ticket holders. That's a low number and love that. On the big teams they will make standing room only tickets available too for select games.

Jun 6, 2016
They have to leave around 1,000 for family, friends and other home/away team needs.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb

That's what a lot of people here (Winnipeg) thought would be prime viewing at a reasonable price. Then TNSE decided to put loges on the front of the upper deck and their views were "impacted", some a little, some a lot. Oh, the **** storm that has caused on our boards. :laugh:

Probably not much danger of that for you guys. You're at least starting with an NHL sized arena.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Has anybody heard what day they might be opening up the T-Mobile arena to season tickets for the walk around of the building? I know they mentioned August and I'm assuming it will probably be during the week sometime since the building is usually booked on the weekends. I can't wait to see the place in person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad