Season Ticket Holder Party 2/10

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just checking if anyone is going or knows what it is all about.
I can't make it, but a lot of people on Facebook are complaining that autographs won't be signed, which is such a weird thing for people to complain about, especially people with the ability to purchase season tickets.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
My girlfriend went with 3 other people from her job who also have season tickets and had a great time. I had to work. She thought there would be more people. All I want is a pic with Chance. I can never get a pic with him and I've looked for him before the game many times. I've gotten pics with the Harper brothers and his wife, Bryant, and Tulo. I'm going to go hunt him down at City national one day.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
My girlfriend went with 3 other people from her job who also have season tickets and had a great time. I had to work. She thought there would be more people. All I want is a pic with Chance. I can never get a pic with him and I've looked for him before the game many times. I've gotten pics with the Harper brothers and his wife, Bryant, and Tulo. I'm going to go hunt him down at City national one day.
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know who any of these people are. :dunce: Who are the Harper brothers and who is Bryant & Tulo?

The Chance bobblehead will be good enough for me! :D

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I went with a client that has season tickets. We stayed for about 45 minutes because he had enough because we waited for a half hour just to get in. We left before they even started interviewing anybody. It was cool getting close up to the players. I feel like an old man next to them.
It was also awkward fist bumping them because you couldn’t really stop and talk. They were all smiles and cool and I’d be like “hello” and move on to the next one. Tuch was talking to us and the event staff yelled at us for stopping.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Never heard them referred to as the Harper Brothers. That threw me off, too.

I like the idea of giving celebrities some space. If the dude gets crowded when he comes to games, he can't come to games any more.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Bryan Harper is a huge hockey fan (former Blackhawks fan) and goes to more games than Bryce. I know some of these guys from training at Phillipi Sports Institute where I'd run into a few of them or from my involvement in coaching baseball in the past when they were young as I was an assistant coach on the southern Nevada bulldogs travel team that Bryce and Kris played for.

Engallend has trained there in the off season and I expect to see some of the vgk players training at PSI if any players make vegas their home in the summer. For those that don't know, PSI is a world class training center and they train professional athletes, Olympians, and local athletes. It's another local resource that the team should take advantage of.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
You don't know some of the best baseball players in the world that live here?

Honestly, I have zero interest in baseball & had no idea what you were referring to. Even if I knew who they were; if I saw those guys at a game, I wouldn't care one way or the other. Local or not, Bryce Harper seems like a giant tool.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad