Speculation: Season Ticket Ad

Yashin for President

Jan 14, 2007
Bestchester
Just came across advertisement for Isles season tickets for next season and KO was in the picture all alone. Am I looking too much into this? Does this mean he is staying? Im betting he stays, but then again I thought Vanek was staying too so who knows. :sarcasm:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Just came across advertisement for Isles season tickets for next season and KO was in the picture all alone. Am I looking too much into this? Does this mean he is staying? Im betting he stays, but then again I thought Vanek was staying too so who knows. :sarcasm:

Yeah - I'd say you're reading too much into it. In fact I think the Isles front office is so inept they probably just thought, "Hey - Let's put the leading scorer on the team on the poster. People will like that right?"

...Not having any clue that he's a free agent this summer.

Sigh.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Yeah - I'd say you're reading too much into it. In fact I think the Isles front office is so inept they probably just thought, "Hey - Let's put the leading scorer on the team on the poster. People will like that right?"

...Not having any clue that he's a free agent this summer.

Sigh.

:laugh:

I'm surprised they didn't mistakenly put Palffy in a fisherman jersey on the pic...

Yashin for President

Jan 14, 2007
Bestchester
Talk about weird, out of all the homegrown Isles I've watched in my lifetime (25 years) seeing KO in another jersey would hurt the most. Palffy hurt too but we never won anything with him.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Not to be racist or anything, but he does have the potential to appeal to a different demographic than the other guys on the team.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
A deli near my house has run a weekly add in the saturday pennysaver type paper for years.
They use a picture of Mike Comrie in the add in NYI blue jersey.

Yeah , they closed recently..

Did they close because it was a dirty poorly run deli?
Or Mike freaken comrie?

I think his movie star wife left him. Now all he has is his bad haircut.
Maybe he could open a deli.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
A deli near my house has run a weekly add in the saturday pennysaver type paper for years.
They use a picture of Mike Comrie in the add in NYI blue jersey.

Yeah , they closed recently..

Did they close because it was a dirty poorly run deli?
Or Mike freaken comrie?

I think his movie star wife left him. Now all he has is his bad haircut.
Maybe he could open a deli.

and his inheritance. I think that will console him some what.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/02/mike-comrie-hilary-duff-husband-divorced-estranged-net-worth-hockey/

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
What have we won with KO? :)

Come on now don't you know ?

With the first overall pick in the 2009 NHL draft the NYI are proud to select John Tavares.
Oh yeah, and hello to all our fans at the draft party at NVMC on Long Island.

I know he was only here for one season. But it's all I got to satisfy your question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad