GDT: Season opener Jets at Ducks 10/13/21@shity 9pm on shity Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Playing underperforming players too much; Lowry who has stone hands, on the power play; perimeter play I would assume is our system, bad special teams (system)…
It’s weird ppl say we need to stop playing on the perimeter we need more net front and then complain about Lowry. I mean, pld needs more tips on those point shots. Copp’s offensive streak from last year is over. So replace him with cole mid game.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
It’s weird ppl say we need to stop playing on the perimeter we need more net front and then complain about Lowry. I mean, pld needs more tips on those point shots. Copp’s offensive streak from last year is over. So replace him with cole mid game.
Lowry didn’t go to the net on the PP though. He played Scheif’s exact role. Doesn’t make a ton of sense.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Gibson has several terrific saves, including two on Morrissey. Sure, we need more traffic, but with anyone else in net we have a good chance in this game.
Yeah but with the quality of shots we've allowed, anybody has a good chance against us too

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Lowry didn’t go to the net on the PP though. He played Scheif’s exact role. Doesn’t make a ton of sense.
It doesn’t make sense if Lowry does that, but, I get the big guy on pp instead of a skilled guy if he plays down low and tips.

None

Feb 22, 2012
I still stand by my statement earlier that all those PPs messed up our rhythm. More 5v5 could have easily allowed us to control the game more.

I mean either way that's not really an excuse, if the PP is killing momentum then there's a major problem. I guess you could explain it as Scheifele's absence causing a disruption on the PP but then why not ride the full unit on PP2 more?

Reactions: snowkiddin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad