Confirmed with Link: Sean Burke, new goalie coach/Director of Goaltending. John Stevens AC, Rosati promotion

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They got rid of Rosati now? Wasn't there some story about Prior being forced out and they denied it?

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

He's not the new goaltending coach. He's the new director of goaltending, which was allegedly the job of former goalie coach Dave Prior (which Prior denied when he said he was fired).

Seriously wtf.

pepe_silvia_conspiracy_illusory_patterns_always_sunny_1024.jpg

unsolved-mysteries-robert-stack-530x265.jpg

Reactions: hangman005

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
They got rid of Rosati now? Wasn't there some story about Prior being forced out and they denied it?
Prior was seemingly forced out yes while Vegas denied it then wouldn't respond to the media when asked about Prior's statements.

But it has been reported that Rosati had to interview with Cassidy to keep his job. If Burke is brought in to be the goalie coach looks like Bruce wasn't a fan.

So looks like the only coaches being kept are Donskov(individual coach), and Craig.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Prior was seemingly forced out yes while Vegas denied it then wouldn't respond to the media when asked about Prior's statements.

But it has been reported that Rosati had to interview with Cassidy to keep his job. If Burke is brought in to be the goalie coach looks like Bruce wasn't a fan.

So looks like the only coaches being kept are Donskov(individual coach), and Craig.

One big thing to note with Burke is that he was helping an injured Price going during his 2021 playoff run, and Mike Smith & Ilya Bryzgalov in Arizona. All goalies around their 30s.

It seems like this move is specifically to try and help Lehner.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
I really like combining Burke with Lehner. Burke is a goalie whisperer, particularly with the huge ones. Seems like a match made in heaven. Congrats on this signing VGK fans! I wish Seattle would have snagged him.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad