Seabrook vs. Barker Performances in 5-2 win over Russian Select Jrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
SEABROOK = A+
BARKER = D-

Seabrook played like a potential #1 linchpin D-man. If in the final selection camp Barker continues to play as poorly as he did last night ,Sutter will have no choice but not to put him on the Team Canada Jr. squad...Barker looked slow and lethargic last night and did nothing outstanding...you could not fault him directly on either Russian goal--but it was his lack of physical play,poor positioning,and really lack of much offensive initiating plus his blatant lack of SPEED --at least last night--that disappointed me ..for a #3 overall this was a vommit performance..i was not sold on him before the draft,and off last night's stinker,I'm still not convinced he was the right pick for the Hawks...if he's leading the Dub in points for a D-man,I'm wondering,how much from his own efforts,or is he just benefitting from playing there with the kid Russell, who was outstanding in last night's game, ( paired in the Hat,they did not pair much in last night's game vs. the Russkies)..

Wally112pac

Dec 26, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I thought Seabrook played great.

Barker was fine on offence.

He looked like he didn't care throughout the game. Like it was too easy and he was givin a half ass effort. Even when the Russians scored their first goal he had a smirk on his face likes that's all they have?

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
Wally112pac said:
I thought Seabrook played great.

Barker was fine on offence.

He looked like he didn't care throughout the game. Like it was too easy and he was givin a half ass effort. Even when the Russians scored their first goal he had a smirk on his face likes that's all they have?

and he has that look, and doesn't care, far too often these days. Maybe reading his own press. He had better turn it up or he's going to find it harder than he thought to move to the next level.

Wally112pac

Dec 26, 2003
Canada
Visit site
gb701 said:
and he has that look, and doesn't care, far too often these days. Maybe reading his own press. He had better turn it up or he's going to find it harder than he thought to move to the next level.

I thought Dion looked the same. Same swager like it was too easy.

His body language and the twirls he did before he took a slap shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->