Screw the Gold Medal - I want the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

millions

Feb 8, 2006
That's why there's is a 7 game series and that's why we lost to the trap. Finland/Sweden...great for international hockey, but major loss for progressas they are stuck in the 90's...

millions

Feb 8, 2006
norrisnick said:

Holy crap, talk about a mistype (in that I didn't really make sense)...Thanks Slim. But watching that debacle of a Finnish game makes me wonder. Am I wrong in that Yari Kuri is a major guy in that teams success??? Where does that leave Gretzky. Yari must feel awsome...

millions

Feb 8, 2006
Jazz said:
Thank you for your contribution to this forum... :shakehead
Your Welcome...I get your sarcasm, but thank you for not being an ***. Just thought it needed to be brought up since too many Canadian teams are now fighting injuries (brought it up before, but everyone was to far caught up in the olympics to care about it - shame on me). Rightfully so. but lets pick up thr pieces now.

millions

Feb 8, 2006
Screw off...

If there was to be a proper international tourney, the Olympics wouldn't be it. Granted, Canada got their butts kicked, but it should never happen mid season of the NHL.

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
millions said:
Holy crap, talk about a mistype (in that I didn't really make sense)...Thanks Slim. But watching that debacle of a Finnish game makes me wonder. Am I wrong in that Yari Kuri is a major guy in that teams success??? Where does that leave Gretzky. Yari must feel awsome...
Jari

millions

Feb 8, 2006
blacklabel said:
Crap, sorry about that...only saw him play 80% of his games in an Oilers uniform. The best one-timer shot ever in the NHL. Can't even use the keyboard as an excuse since the J & Y are not even close. Lost all credibility in my post, but still watched him play (along with everyone else on the greatest team to ever see the ice).

millions

Feb 8, 2006
Kimota said:
To build, mold and prepare his team Jarri had to de-learn everything he knew from the Oilers. :D

That is probably a huge truth in order for them to win (but I bet he misses the old time 80's hockey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->