Injury Report: Scott Hannan

TheHockeyRant

Apr 19, 2014
Reno, NV
So injured players include Kennedy, Brown and Torres giving the team 22 roster players right now. Once Kennedy is back the Sharks won't have to send anyone down to the Woo.
In any case John Scott is on pace to play less than 40 games this season, and Mike Brown will probably play less too. Burish and Desi have yet to be scratched so those two "bad" signings really won't effect the team dynamics...unless injuries happen.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
So injured players include Kennedy, Brown and Torres giving the team 22 roster players right now. Once Kennedy is back the Sharks won't have to send anyone down to the Woo.
In any case John Scott is on pace to play less than 40 games this season, and Mike Brown will probably play less too. Burish and Desi have yet to be scratched so those two "bad" signings really won't effect the team dynamics...unless injuries happen.

Nope.

Goodrow being added to the roster put them at the 23 man (active) roster limit.

They don't necessarily have to send anyone to Worcester but they will have to make a roster to activate TK.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Hannan left the game in the first period of Saturday’s game and never returned to the ice after a hit by New York Islanders’ Cal Cluttrbuck. Nothing has been disclosed as to the details of the injury, but according to coach Todd McLellan, it isn’t being considered serious. “He’s being evaluated today. Obviously, he didn’t skate and we’ll know more later on, but we think he’ll be fine,” McLellan said.

http://bladesofteal.com/2014/11/03/san-jose-sharks-injury-update-scott-hannan-misses-practice/

That's about all I found.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Hannan left the game in the first period of Saturday’s game and never returned to the ice after a hit by New York Islanders’ Cal Cluttrbuck. Nothing has been disclosed as to the details of the injury, but according to coach Todd McLellan, it isn’t being considered serious. “He’s being evaluated today. Obviously, he didn’t skate and we’ll know more later on, but we think he’ll be fine,†McLellan said.

http://bladesofteal.com/2014/11/03/san-jose-sharks-injury-update-scott-hannan-misses-practice/

That's about all I found.

Not a happy ending in that article from my perspective. It ends with this sentence:

"Hannan will likely be replaced in the lineup by Matt Irwin until he is healthy enough to play."

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Not a happy ending in that article from my perspective. It ends with this sentence:

"Hannan will likely be replaced in the lineup by Matt Irwin until he is healthy enough to play."

"Hannan will likely be replaced in the lineup by Matt Irwin or a Scott Hannan cardboard cutout (whichever performs better in practice) until he is healthy enough to play."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad