Scott Aarsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
is scott aarsen available for this years entry draft? he is a solid defenceman for the london knights, he is born in 1988, but i havent seen him ranked in any rankings for this years draft. let me know

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
wow, never thought I'd see Scott Aarrsen's (there are two R's) name on here. Scott is available for this years draft. As a 17 year old rookie Dman for the Knights, he's been their most consistent and best Dman.

10 round draft pick of the Knights so I'm obviously not surprised you'd see him in any rankings but he will get drafted. He's leap frogged many who were picked ahead of him and is going to be really good.

Smart, athletic, good hockey sense. Most important - quick feet, good decision making. I think he's going to grow some more too.

DLMDLM

Aug 24, 2004
London Ontario
RUSqueelin said:
wow, never thought I'd see Scott Aarrsen's (there are two R's) name on here. Scott is available for this years draft. As a 17 year old rookie Dman for the Knights, he's been their most consistent and best Dman.

10 round draft pick of the Knights so I'm obviously not surprised you'd see him in any rankings but he will get drafted. He's leap frogged many who were picked ahead of him and is going to be really good.

Smart, athletic, good hockey sense. Most important - quick feet, good decision making. I think he's going to grow some more too.

He has come out of nowhere. I guess he was a pretty good junior B player last year but no one would have expected his ability to step up and play big minutes with Rediker down for so long. He is the reason why the Knights could trade the underacheiving Ferry and other prospect Macready for Math Pelech. The Hunters and the fans have a tone of confidence in this kid. Potential is an unknow cuz he just hasn't been around long enough... Dany Syvret was like this kid.

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
This kid has been amazing for the Knights this year... easily top defenceman... came outta no where and damn happy about it... does everything right... and when he makes a mistake he makes up for it that play not the next... he's been great and has really won over the fans in london... would be a great late round draft pick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad