Schremp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayLeeCharles

Aug 31, 2005
WaSt
trippyime said:
Hey Rus! Good to see ya!

My only problem with Schremp is his child-like behaviour when he loses and the idiotic statements he makes to the media.

His talent is surreal, his skating is excellent and is not a defensive liability.

That's all I gotta say...

Except that he needs to stop spearing fans. ;)
Maybe some fans need a good stick in their direction every once and a while...just ask Carey Price :biglaugh:

DLMDLM

Aug 24, 2004
London Ontario
chiefmonarch said:
Maybe some fans need a good stick in their direction every once and a while...just ask Carey Price :biglaugh:

Schremp does get a little too hot for his own good sometimes but that is because he competes so hard. He's always going full out and that can effect him a bit after the wistle.

The spearing thing was weird. As he left the ice a fan got his attention and spit in his face... I watched the game on tv and they showed it... really discusting ... I think it happened in Sarnia, if I'm not mistaken. Although I don't condone going after a guy with a stick, the fan was back behind the glass and he couldn't reach him with his hand. I would lose it if someone spit in my face! This isn't a "Schremp" thing it's a human reaction that any of us would do.

The water bottle incident was totally uncalled for.... lmao

rigger

Aug 18, 2004
Jessica Alba's Dream
ReLyT said:
There is no video of the drinking outta opponents goalies water bottle but it was irght infront of me and it was f'n hilarious...

I wish I could see this. I almost peed myself when I heard about it. I think he will look a lot like Jeremy Roenick type of player, including point production. He could really be something special. Has the hands, has the vision and can skate good enough to be in the NHL.

I think that is a good comparison for him. Talent and potential wise I think they are good comparisons.

MomentsofSanity

Sep 20, 2005
London, ON
DLMDLM said:
Schremp does get a little too hot for his own good sometimes but that is because he competes so hard. He's always going full out and that can effect him a bit after the wistle.

The spearing thing was weird. As he left the ice a fan got his attention and spit in his face... I watched the game on tv and they showed it... really discusting ... I think it happened in Sarnia, if I'm not mistaken. Although I don't condone going after a guy with a stick, the fan was back behind the glass and he couldn't reach him with his hand. I would lose it if someone spit in my face! This isn't a "Schremp" thing it's a human reaction that any of us would do.

The water bottle incident was totally uncalled for.... lmao

Actually it was in Kitchener...

and again... for the water bottle incident... :biglaugh: :clap: :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->