Schremp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr BLUEandWHITE

Nov 14, 2005
Toronto
I know this is old news...but hes tearing up the juniors and i dont follow the oilers so why did this guy not make the team? I think Hemsky to Schremp would be a scary sight.

Inform me please why is schremp in london and not edmonton

The Joker*

Mr BLUEandWHITE said:
Well it started a few months ago when he attended training camp, in Edmonton. Then within a few weeks was returned to his junior team of London. This concludes the story.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Crosby87 said:
Not ready for the NHL but way too good for junior. ****** deal.

I maintained that they should've kept him up and played him in a few games and let him practice more with the team. I would've preferred him developing at the NHL especially now, because other than dominating the WJC's and leading his team back to the Memorial Cup, what is there left for him to do in the CHL???

Sammy*

Bryanbryoil said:
I maintained that they should've kept him up and played him in a few games and let him practice more with the team. I would've preferred him developing at the NHL especially now, because other than dominating the WJC's and leading his team back to the Memorial Cup, what is there left for him to do in the CHL???
Nothing really.
However, he was so overmatched near the end of the preseason it was obvious he was nowhere near ready to play in the NHL. Oilers really had no choice.

flambers

Jun 4, 2005
Bryanbryoil said:

Why keep him up when he is not ready for the NHL? It will do him zero beneifit as the Oilers would of played him very little. I guess they choose to send him to Juniors and to let him attend the WJC.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Mr BLUEandWHITE said:
I know this is old news...but hes tearing up the juniors and i dont follow the oilers so why did this guy not make the team? I think Hemsky to Schremp would be a scary sight.

It's an HF Boards conspiracy to get more threads, more posts, and hence more revenue from advertising. We all know how cozy certain HF Higher Ups are with Edmonton management. (I've heard rumours that HF Boards may even offer to host Edmonton's farm team next year). So Schremp goes back to London, rips it up, and we're still left not knowing what his real NHL upside is for another year, and the Schremp threads and debates can proliferate more than ever. A plan fiendishly clever in it's intricacies. :sarcasm:

Transported Upstater

slats432 said:
Also makes no sense to burn a year of rights to a player of this calibre if you are going to use him sparingly.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->