Schremp named OHL player of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I am only doing this because it has been a while since the Oilers have had a guy this dominant. Forgive me for taking a chance to toot my team's horn a bit :)

Schremp named OHL player of the month
OHL Player of the Month – Rob Schremp, London Knights

Schremp was named the OHL Player of the Month after scoring 14 goals and 27 assists to lead all OHL scorers with 41 points in 10 games. Schremp registered a point in nine of his 10 games played and in the nine games he did find the score sheet, never had less than three points. Over October Schremp had two game winning goals and five multi-goal games. Schremp was named the OHL Player of the Week on October 17 after a great week that included two goals and eight points in a win over the St. Michael’s Majors. Schremp currently leads the OHL with 27 assists and is second in league scoring with 41 points.

Not sure if this was posted, but I didn't see it

Good for you Rob! If you can even approach the same numbers next month that would be incredible I am hoping for a career year!

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I told people before, Schremp is going to be a star player in the ranks of some of the best in the game. His shot and stickhandling are off the charts, plus he is a super passer.

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
Bolland did not get hosedd because he played more games then Schremp and Schremps numbers are just amazing in 10 games. Yes Bolland has more points but Schremp out played him, without schremp there Bolland would have 35 points. Schremp got play of the month because not alone his stats it because he makes the players around him better, i mean look are Kotsityn!

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
knight44 said:
Bolland did not get hosedd because he played more games then Schremp and Schremps numbers are just amazing in 10 games. Yes Bolland has more points but Schremp out played him, without schremp there Bolland would have 35 points. Schremp got play of the month because not alone his stats it because he makes the players around him better, i mean look are Kotsityn!

Bolland was racking the points up before Schremp was sent back up there.

But, I was just screwing around and being a homer here for the Hawks prospect Bolland, obviously in Chicago I dont get to see them play.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Behn Wilson said:
Bolland was racking the points up before Schremp was sent back up there.

But, I was just screwing around and being a homer here for the Hawks prospect Bolland, obviously in Chicago I dont get to see them play.

You beat me to it. Bolland and Kostitsyn both put up great numbers before Schremp was there. If I'm correct, Kostitsyn put up 6 in the first game of the year. Ya, it helps having Schremp around, but they were doing it without him still.

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
yes they were racking it up before Schremp got their but i doubt they would have this much points with Hunter on their line. I m not saying Hunter is not good but he isnt a Rob Schremp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad