Schremp/Crosby Move

21Gator*

After seeing this movehttp://tsn.ca/audio_video/player/video.asp?reel=26861 on TSN, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to lift the puck on your stick lacrosse style, such and Schremp and Crosby do. Also, if anyone has a site wtih a tutorial, that would be great too.

I'll sell you my DVD series, "Skill Moves With Your 'ockey Stick'

for just $9.95/month in 2006 easy installments.

JK, be born with incredible skill and then practice, practice, practice .. .

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
I'll give you the best tip you can get.

Don't bother

Schremp has spent so many hours practicing that move when he could have been working on moves that he would actually use in a game. I spend hours working on actual dangles I can use in a game instead of stuff like that

Hemsky47

Aug 28, 2006
Edmonton
I'll give you the best tip you can get.

Don't bother

Schremp has spent so many hours practicing that move when he could have been working on moves that he would actually use in a game. I spend hours working on actual dangles I can use in a game instead of stuff like that

Yet, he is the one who is going to be playing in the NHL. Odd.

CoupeStanley

Dec 1, 2003
Nicolet
coupestanley.com
Practice.

Hockey move tutorial? huh!
Hockey is an instinct game... dont try to read too much...
Practices it a lot AND loves to practice it a lot and you will be able to do Sidney move.

Shremp move though, you need some sick eyes-hand coordination

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
i wont be an a-hole about this lol.

it helps a lot with confidence and dangles...i can undress d men now and i practiced this and tons of other stuff...all about bein confident with ur twig.

first thingn ur gunna do is wax your whole stick a ton before u tape it...from 6 inches on the bottom of the shaft down to the blade.

second thing is practice is on carpet...flex your stick with it like 6 inches from the ground, then flip it over. put it WAY up almost on the shaft of your stick.

once u get it on carpet, try it standing still on FRESH ICE. try it in warmups, dont try it at the end of the game. the ice wont cooperate, i bet half the guys in the show can't do it on choppy ice. its just plain hard.

k but HERES THE TRICK...you PULL IT TOWARDS YOU. like, u set it up like u would on carpet, but on the ice PULL IT TOWARDS YOU. watch all the videos of it, they all pull it towards them. set it up on the very end of the shaft/start of the blade and yank it toward you.

i can snipe like this on a breakaway, i can do it backhand, do the crosby thing on the commercial ((spin), spin it around and around, spin 360 degrees with it, and all kindsa other ****. its fun cuz its whacky.

i hope this helps, add me on msn at [email protected] if you need anymore help man. it took me a few months to master but im a slow learner.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Yet, he is the one who is going to be playing in the NHL. Odd.

I'm not saying don't do it if you have the time and resources that Schremp does. I'm saying if you play minor hockey and only have a few icetimes a week don't bother spending precious ice on things like that.

If your like Schremp and have a pregame skate or a practice and a game everyday you can afford to do things like that. At the end of pregame skates or practices players can do whatever they want, that is the time when you can practice those things.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
once u get it on carpet, try it standing still on FRESH ICE. try it in warmups, dont try it at the end of the game. the ice wont cooperate, i bet half the guys in the show can't do it on choppy ice. its just plain hard.

Is it ever. I've nailed it in my living room, but I can't do anything on the ice yet.

Just curious, but why does it matter if you wax your stick BEFORE you tape it?

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
it reallie doesn't lol donno why i typed that. i wax my WHOLE twig to keep water out and ****.

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
what bearing does that have? i think thats totally irrelevant, you probably just have trouble doing it with full equiptment on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad