Injury Report: Schmaltz won't be on Leafs/Habs road trip (upper body injury)

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
ThibSlamIndy.gif

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I hope they call up somebody and not play Hartman as center.

I want to see Sharp still with AA and Cat and the first line like that, so hopefully we see Hino, Kampf or Dauphin between Kane and Hartman.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Well ain’t that a bag of ****.

I really hope it’s not serious.
He tried to come back on the ice which implies he couldn't do further damage. The doctors would never let him on the ice if that was the case. It can't be that serious. However, no reason to take a risk this early in the season.

Reactions: Mork

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
I hope they call up somebody and not play Hartman as center.

I want to see Sharp still with AA and Cat and the first line like that, so hopefully we see Hino, Kampf or Dauphin between Kane and Hartman.
Kampf looked good between Saad and Panik in preseason.

Reactions: migi

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Kampf looked good between Saad and Panik in preseason.

True.

Hino of those three reminds the most of Schmaltz given speed. Not sure what they are going to do, maybe even put Kero between them?

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
He tried to come back on the ice which implies he couldn't do further damage. The doctors would never let him on the ice if that was the case. It can't be that serious. However, no reason to take a risk this early in the season.

Yeah the Blackhawks medical staff never has let a guy play with a concussion.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
hope its not Kero....

I would like to see Hinoztroza play between hartman and kane in Schmaltz' absence

Reactions: LDF

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Gotta hate seeing an injury report thread on here. :(

I am happy to hear he might be back on Thursday. Hopefully whatever injury it was, wasn't a concussion.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I'd like to see Kampf get a shot if it's very short term. Thought he should have had a good chance to make the squad.

Very true. According to many, Toews played without a heart for the past 2 years.
I don't give out likes to just anyone... you earned that. :laugh:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
hope its not Kero....

I would like to see Hinoztroza play between hartman and kane in Schmaltz' absence
an interesting thought, i didn't expect to see a good, sample, experiment like moment to do just that. Hino on that line. if not, Hayden would be another choice.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Yeah. I said the same thing in the game thread. Hino practiced with Kaner all summer, and it would be the least disruptive way to replace 8.
the more i like this idea the more i am thinking that Hino sp would be a complete disruptive force for the other line, then add the dangerous scorer like Kane and a bull in a china shop like Hartman.

this line can do a lot of damage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->