Schemps Prospcts Game Hot dogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Gotta ask why Don Cherry didnt call him a hot-dog for doing that? He just missed the dman's face by a fraction of an inch?

Oh i know why Cherry didnt call him a hot-dog, because he has ties to Mississauga and Crosby is a Maritimer playing in a "Frenchy" League.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
who cares, neither players were hot dogging and Cherry is an absolute idiot. The guy should just lock him self in a room and stay there until hockey season is done. All he does is yell at the camera and yell at Mclean. The guy needs a serious attitude adjustment.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vincent_TheGreat said:
who cares, neither players were hot dogging and Cherry is an absolute idiot. The guy should just lock him self in a room and stay there until hockey season is done. All he does is yell at the camera and yell at Mclean. The guy needs a serious attitude adjustment.

Agree.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
La-La-Laprise said:
But He hasnt gone on and on about it for like 2 weeks. And showed the highlight about 10 times.

No...he said a guy like Shanahan would break his arm for doing something like that. You are bashing Cherry for not going on and on about it?

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Thats my point. I am justs ick of Cherry's bias. If you arent from Ontario you suck.

According to him all the "Frenchie's" wear the visors and all the euros high stick.

rtafts

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Thats my point. I am justs ick of Cherry's bias. If you arent from Ontario you suck.

According to him all the "Frenchie's" wear the visors and all the euros high stick.
Yes, well I just read an article in 'The Globe and Mail' (Toronto newspaper ;) ) and it was all about Cherry and anti-french and europeans and visors are for wussies. What a douche.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Vincent_TheGreat said:

:lol: Agree with you, Cherry is so stupid

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:

That was disgraceful prejudice. "It's all these Euros and French kids doing it(high sticking).

What a moron.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Charlie_Girl49 said:
His head is going to explode when/if Domi shows up to play one night wearing a visor!

LOL i know.

I hope Domi does lol

Cherrys allegance:

Kingston > Ontario
Ontario > Rest of Canada
Rest of Canada > Rest of the World

LOL

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
Charlie_Girl49 said:
His head is going to explode when/if Domi shows up to play one night wearing a visor!

I find Cherry amusing:

- He's a politically incorrect, ignorant, and senile ranting old man.
- His ideas are all old-fashioned and stuck in the 40s.
- He did little more as a player than Sasha Lakovic, and no more as a coach than Bob Murdoch

... and he's:

- star of about 15 of his own movies
- successful restarant owner
- beer commercial star
AND

- A Canadian National Icon :) lol

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
It was a classic last year when he said Kitchener had no hope against Ottawa in the Ohl final and Kitchener whooped them on the way to the Mem cup.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Vincent_TheGreat said:

Cherry an idiot? I don't think so. As a Duck fan, I think he's quite smart. Especially how he went on and on how Brodeur deserved the Smythe, and how he had to insert it in his latest video, even in the trivia. God, what a douche!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->