Schedule scenarios for the first round. Differs depending on if Boston wins tonight.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
JEuU7Cy.png

qrgTO5z.png

nf2pqYC.png

adptFC5.png

Reactions: Johnny Steps

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Just three days! I thought they would start it thursday. I'm excited...

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
why do caps/jackets have an extra day off between game 1 and 2 no matter which one there is?

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Hope the Bruins lose. I think they are a better team than Tampa and I think there are some demons that I want exorcised. Not that this roster has anything to do with 2013, but A) I think beating Boston would give the Leafs some more weight in the league as a true threat going forward and B) We can drop any nonsense about them blowing leads that still follows them despite the record being lopsided in the opposite this year. Also means they win a round.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
but the wizards are the number 8 seed. they wouldnt be home until game 3 but oh well
That's true. Not sure, to be honest. I checked to see if there was a concert on the Saturday but nothing.

Easiest explanation might just be that the NHL wanted an Eastern Conference team on the Sunday.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Would say for the two 3pm games on Saturday- NBC and either NBCSN or USA Network?

yes, my guess is they will regionalize. Much the way ESPN does with College football and the reverse mirror. NJ-TB/BOS will be NBC in the eastern part of the country and Col-NSH on NBCSN. In the west Col-Nsh will be on NBC and NJ-TB/BOS will be on NBCSN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad