GDT: SCF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers | 5:00PM | Whoa, we're half way there.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Third series this team has gave up a late tying goal. It was going to result in a loss eventually. This one really stings because how often are you that close to a cup?

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Garbage effort by a lot of players tonight. Hague-Whitecloud and Stone line -3.
Very much so, I felt they played the whole game in anticipation of a storm that never really came. At no point did I feel like they took, if even attempted to take control of the game. There were some good spells, but really the whole thing was meh.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Crossbar isn't enough.... on the whole I felt the effort was a couple of knotches below the last two games. Need to come out possessed next game.
Agreed. Almost didn't sleep last night thinking that we should still be up 3-0.

Also, TNT announcers (not Albert and crew, Gretzky, Lundquist and crew) were openly rooting for and toasting the Panthers. Hope we clobber them in game 4 just to see them humiliated.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Just hope this series isn't like the 1960 World Series, which I remember from my childhood - the Bill Mazeroski homerun series. Pittsburgh won that series in 7 games. The Yankees were a far, far superior team and won their 3 games by scores of 12-0, 10-0 and 15-3, while the Pirate victories were razor thin margins.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Another thing this team has a problem with is giving up goals with the goalie pulled. We allowed 7 in the regular season and in the playoffs so far we have allowed 4, the most tied with Dallas.

Y7Sb1Ta.png

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad