GDT: SCF Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Nashville Predators - MUST WIN GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
If Preds fans keep throwing catfish on the ice, like 3 or more times, do the refs call a delay of game or do they let them have their fun?

Who am I kidding, they let actual on ice infractions go. They'll never call the delay even if ten fish hit the ice.

It's exactly the kind of thing they'd eventually call while ignoring the players tying to paralyze each other.

stratosphere

Mar 19, 2010
Is it wrong of me to want us to drop one of these two so we can try (hopefully) to finally win at home :(

Yeah. Id rather they sweep the Preds. I have a million other things to do besides follow hockey. Put these bums out of their misery, summer is here ffs.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I'm so tired of hearing how great Nashville fans are (seriously, enough NHL Network, stop acting like their parade would be the parade to end all parades...who cares?). Drop the puck already.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I messed up the Kessel drawing I was working on. Instead, have this:

6NT6MWX.gif

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
It's exactly the kind of thing they'd eventually call while ignoring the players tying to paralyze each other.

Yep player a swings his stick around his head like a barbarian and brings it down on a player skating by's head while On his way to boarding another player and thats a good hockey play... enthsiastic crowd makes the game run long with one to many flying fish and there is the penalty that the players have no control over... but at least the refs will even it up on the next love tap by the other team

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I messed up the Kessel drawing I was working on. Instead, have this:

6NT6MWX.gif

Where do you post your work?

I'm so tired of hearing how great Nashville fans are (seriously, enough NHL Network, stop acting like their parade would be the parade to end all parades...who cares?). Drop the puck already.

Yeah it's kind of annoying and it makes it seem like fans of other teams are not as good or something. We get it, Preds fans are super pumped to be here, it doesn't mean other fans take advantage of it because their team is good and has been here before.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Have a feeling they're going to some of that 'experience.' I think they're going to win decisively tonight.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

I'm fine with it...most success they've had in their history and their fanbase has grown a lot this year.

Remember the talk about the pirates crowd when they made the playoffs for the first time in 20 years? They constantly mentioned how loud they were and the support they were getting from the city.

mrwirez

Apr 17, 2017
Pitt
Dear NHL,

Seriously, why on Earth is this game at 8pm on a Saturday? I mean it's still 5pm on the west coast. A 3pm game makes more sense.

Sincerely,
Mr. Impatient

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Pens got this series as long as Matt Murray is Matt Murray. The rest of the team will start finding their game more consistently, imo, very soon. Sid and Phil are both due to fill the net.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Nervous, not because it's a must win, but because with a third win we can take control of the series.

Go Pens!

steelrazor

Apr 7, 2008
Southwestern PA
Don't have a good feeling. Preds need to win this obviously. really like a elimination game for them because its extremely unlikely they can win the next 4

Last edited:

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Nothing against Jake but I want Geno to overtake him in goalscoring. I just want Geno to win the Smythe so badly this year, I want those idiots that did not put him in the Top 100 who are voting for the CS to have their hands forced and have no doubts who the playoff MVP is this year.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dear NHL,

Seriously, why on Earth is this game at 8pm on a Saturday? I mean it's still 5pm on the west coast. A 3pm game makes more sense.

Sincerely,
Mr. Impatient

Oh yeah. It's ruined my weekend. It's been a waiting game.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Hope the Pens win and this game to take my mind of what is happening in London right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->