Saturday, 26 Oct, CFHF outing!

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
This Saturday is the outdoor game on CBC. I'd like to get out and meet some of you turds. If you are interested I'll be at Dublin Calling around 7:30ish. I'm at DC because my step dad has memory issues and travel restraints due to health and I'm looking after him for 2 weeks.

I'd love to see you and if I don't I'll assume you hate my step-pa who was a war hero, teacher, football star and doctor/lawyer for the homeless...

Dublin Calling | Calgary | 1637 37 St SW

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I got errands and shit to do. Probably going to miss about half of this game sadly. Too bad, I’ve been dying to see you... ;)

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
There's no one of this forum I want to see less than you.

Sorry bruv. (not serious, but will probably be partying with friends)

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
It's 2 blocks from the Westbrook train! It's so convenient! We can get plastered with an old man that will laugh at ANY bad joke you say! Why do you think I post all of the ridiculous crap here! I tested it on my Pa! You just don't want us to fall in the loves and have magic babies. In this scenario, you're the mom ...ouch... Your pee pee will never look the same.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
One of the disadvantages of living in Okotoks is that it's not practical to go out to a bar in Calgary and then drive home to Okotoks after a few wobbly pops.
Will you guys be watching the game outside on the patio, in the wind and freezing cold on a tiny tv, to get that Regina experience?
Sorry to miss it. Have fun.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
LOL it's fine. I was just trying to plan something for my Pa and I thought it would be fun to meet some of you. He's been stuck with me for 10 days. Poor guy.

You can’t be that bad... I mean, I was supposed to pick my mother up from the hospital today and she just decided to go home by herself lol.

Reactions: Corpus X

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Whoops sorry, totally missed this. I was at a conference for 3 days and I barely had any energy to do much more than crash at the hotel room afterwards so I haven't been checking HF. I hope you figured out something fun to do with your Pa even without the procession of a HF turd patrol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad