Saskin:Talks to resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
RangerBoy said:
location unknown

Heard from a buddy (works in hotel business) that something "major" is happening in a major Calgary hotel for 3 days this week...Last time it was this hush hush is when the former USA president was coming to town. Talks in Calgary? :dunno:

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
T@T said:
Heard from a buddy (works in hotel business) that something "major" is happening in a major Calgary hotel for 3 days this week...Last time it was this hush hush is when the former USA president was coming to town. Talks in Calgary? :dunno:

the possibilities are endless I guess

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
T@T said:

Man what happened to the original 6 pub crawl?

mileflames

Jan 14, 2005
417 TO MTL said:
the possibilities are endless I guess

this is normal for calgary, Oil city, Big money in this town. Who knows what is up, most of the time it is a big group of USA oil people in town.

Rageinthecage

Aug 5, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Mr. Burns and the white-suited Texas businessman from the Simpsons are in Calgary for meetings this week re:possible nuclear power plant sale discussions. Remember, you read it here first....

Go Flames Go*

No Dave Dickenson and Jermaine Copeland are here they are hiding out until we can unleash them as the Stampeders newest members.

Icey

Jan 23, 2005
If they were smart they would go to some non-NHL city and meet there. Go to Kansas City, MO, Lexington, KY or Seattle WA. Nobody there would even know who Trevor Linden and Bill Daley are and they would have half a chance to actually get something done.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
K, Linden says Thurs, no need for further talks as they are pointless. Monday: PA agrees to secret talks. I bet money Goodenow and Bettman are present there. What is the point of having a secret meeting if Goodenow and Bettman aren't there? I think somethings gonna get done REALLY soon.

Icey

Jan 23, 2005
Bettman and Goodenow have to be involved at some point, but I think the longer they can delay that point the better off everyone is. If they can get something worked out that both sides can then take back to Goodenow and Bettman it has more of chance of flying than otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->