Sarnia Sting 2015-16 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbygore

Jun 27, 2011
Pretty bitter pill to swallow for Sarnia fans. Doesn't matter how you spin it the Sting are still the team with the worst playoff record by a huge margin in the O.The team has only made it out of the second round twice in the last 18 years with no titles. Not even a sniff.Would not want to be an investor in a team like this. Of course the previous owners were considered a joke around the league and the jury is out on the current group that traded upto 10 high picks for Konecny who may not even be on the team next year. its the usual gong show in Sarnia.

Congrats to the Hounds for coming up big when it counted. Halverson was the difference. Good luck against Erie.

sidewhinder91

Mar 31, 2016
Big game for the Soo. Even though the shots were 39-17 it truly wasn't as flop-sided as that indicates. The Soo played tight in the neutral zone, and minimized any lethal Sting odd man rushes. Lots of failed individual efforts by the Sting, a simple dump and chase game would have done them better justice, Soo won the chess game. Halverson was a difference maker, and Graham played flat.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
The team has only made it out of the second round twice in the last 18 years with no titles. Not even a sniff.

Congrats to the Hounds for coming up big when it counted. Halverson was the difference. Good luck against Erie.

Made it out of the 2nd rd? Or into the 2rd?
For whatever reason they n Kingston have had a tough go for a long stretch.
Hopefully things change for the faithful. Good fans, n fans that'll support good hockey.
One of the fav rinks n towns I've visited.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Pretty bitter pill to swallow for Sarnia fans. Doesn't matter how you spin it the Sting are still the team with the worst playoff record by a huge margin in the O.The team has only made it out of the second round twice in the last 18 years

Once . .and that's into the 2nd .. never out of the 2nd

#justsayin'

And Kingston's record is worse during the entire existence of the Sting

bobbygore

Jun 27, 2011
Once . .and that's into the 2nd .. never out of the 2nd

#justsayin'

And Kingston's record is worse during the entire existence of the Sting

Only London fans would go out of their way to make this point. What a bunch of jer###. No wonder they are so highly regarded around the league.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Only London fans would go out of their way to make this point. What a bunch of jer###. No wonder they are so highly regarded around the league.

Actually.. I didn't make the original point, I just corrected the stats that were provided.. and I pointed out that in actuality the Sting don't have the worst playoff record in recent memory . .but sure whatever makes you feel better.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london

Did Ya see this part?
"For whatever reason they n Kingston have had a tough go for a long stretch.
Hopefully things change for the faithful. Good fans, n fans that'll support good hockey.
One of the fav rinks n towns I've visited"
London fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad