Prospect Info: San Jose Sharks #8 Prospect

Who is the Sharks' eighth best prospect?

• Scott Reedy C/W

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timur Ibragimov LW

• Zach Sawchenko G

• Zacharie Émond G

• Yegor Spiridonov C

• Ethan Cardwell RW

• Gannon Laroque LD

• Artem Guryev LD

• Max McCue C

• Liam Gilmartin LW

• Theo Jacobsson C

• Yevgeni Kashnikov LD

• Adam Raska RW

• Linus Oberg RW

• Alex Young C

• Timofey Spitserov RW

• Magnus Chrona G

• Dillon Hamaliuk LW

• Jasper Weatherby C/LW

• Zachary Gallant C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
Any one on team Hatakka wanna chime in with their reasons for voting that way? I’m super curious to read what those with opinions are excited about for him - and where they see him slotting in on the Sharks.
From what I have seen of him, he’s a very steady D with good ability to defend and mobility. Plays with poise and confidence. Doesn’t get rattled easily. I see good upside in him and the potential to be a top 3-4 Dman in his prime.

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
From what I have seen of him, he’s a very steady D with good ability to defend and mobility. Plays with poise and confidence. Doesn’t get rattled easily. I see good upside in him and the potential to be a top 3-4 Dman in his prime.

Do you think he projects something like a left handed Braun?

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Seems to have decent offensive instincts too. He knew when to jump into play during the WJC, and had a really nice pass or two that led to a goal.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Seems to have decent offensive instincts too. He knew when to jump into play during the WJC, and had a really nice pass or two that led to a goal.

He also uses his size to his advantage (like when he tried to physically push Artemi Knyazev through the ice).

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Any one on team Hatakka wanna chime in with their reasons for voting that way? I’m super curious to read what those with opinions are excited about for him - and where they see him slotting in on the Sharks.

I’m actually excited about him but didn’t vote him here. His upside is limited but I think he’s going to be a reliable bottom pairing d-man with maybe #4 upside. People voting for him likely value players with high floors. Of our d-men prospects I’d say him or Kniazev have the highest probability of being NHLers.

Reactions: jMoneyBrah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad