• Reinhart

Votes: 123 74.5%
  • Bennett

Votes: 42 25.5%

• Total voters

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Bennett.

The way Reinhart plays the game he isn't suited for the new age NHL. Skates like he's stuck in quicksand.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Reinhart. I would love to see the Canucks acquire him (for cheap) and save his career. The Sedins would be perfect mentors for him I think.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Remember Sabres fans just ****ing raving about Reinhart's hockey IQ? Jesus Christ, they made it sound like he was Gretzky ffs.
Hilarious how people like you change narratives to suit the player you want to shit on in that particular situation.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Reinhart is the obvious answer today and in a vacuum, but Bennett is slowly showing signs of reinventing himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the day comes when Bennett is a better checker than Reinhart is a 2nd line center.

Bennett is disappointing because he went 4th overall but if he was undrafted, people would be thinking there's a chance this guy turns into a pretty good 3rd line player.

With Reinhart, it's top 6 or bust.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
In the last 15 games, Bennett has looked better than Reinhart has his entire career. If he finds consistency, he will be a fantastic top 6 winger for a long time. Even when he isn't scoring, he passes the eye test and does a lot of other important things on the ice. Easily Bennett.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Reinhart.

I'll say neither he nor Bennett are nearly as good at this point as I thought either would be...but I'm really good at being wrong about things, so there's that.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Bennett for me. He plays a bull in a china-shop style that'll be more useful when he gains more confidence. Not really sure what Sam Reinhart does still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad