Signing(s): Sam Bradford with Cardinals

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I seen a lot of mocks having Lamar Jackson go to Arizona. Not a lot of talk coming out of their camp and you'd figure they're not really in a spot to draft one of the more prized QB's without a trade of some sort.

Jackson isn't a year one starter, but at the same time you need a little bit more reliable of an insurance plan if you do pick him. Bradford will probably be hurt by week 6 so i'm not quite sure why they bother with him.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He looked great in the one game he played in last season but you just can't count on him. I hope it's a big deal because that might help the Vikings with a comp pick next year.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
To add to the hilarity/wtfism of the Cardinals, they are apparently also interested in Mike Glennon because of course they are.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Such a weird signing season. So many teams that have been in desperate need of a franchise QB for years signing relatively young mediocre QBs.

Taylor to Cleveland, Bridgewater to the Jets, Keenum to Denver, Bradford to the Cardinals. I guess they are decent stopgaps to put in place while their newly drafted QBs take time to develop but a whole lot of meh and it's not like those guys are standard vet stopgaps, they are looking to be long time starters.
I guess it makes sense if these guys are just placeholders. I wonder what Buffalo is going to do.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The analysts on the NFL Network during this past hour were at a loss trying to justify this. Much less the fully guaranteed deal Cousins received.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

He might just be the most overpaid player in NFL history. Not because he got some huge contract that he didn't live up to (besides his ELC, which was mandatory) but because he consistently gets paid big $$$ for mediocre performance.

I guess Keim is hoping he's their new Warner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad