Recalled/Assigned: Sam Bennett

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Calgary Flames @NHLFlames
"This is a dream. This is what I have wanted since I was four years old." - Sam Bennett on being recalled by the #Flames

Aug 21, 2014
So, Flames recall Wotherspoon (uses up final recall) and they recall Bennett (because his OHL season is over) right?

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
So, Flames recall Wotherspoon (uses up final recall) and they recall Bennett (because his OHL season is over) right?

Yep, now Bennett can't go down to Adirondack.

Bennett's call up is an exception because like you said, the OHL season is over.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
382.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Hartley seems to be a big fan so good chance he dresses for a game. Would prefer him over Raymond or Colborne but he'll probably be in over one of Jooris/Ferland/Granlund/Shore.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
With Granlund faltering (to put it nicely) lately, this is really good timing. I hope he can slot in there and we can roll:

Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler
Bouma - Backlund - Jones
Byron - Bennett - Colborne
Ferland - Stajan - Jooris

Next game.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
With Granlund faltering (to put it nicely) lately, this is really good timing. I hope he can slot in there and we can roll:

Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler
Bouma - Backlund - Jones
Byron - Bennett - Colborne
Ferland - Stajan - Jooris

Next game.

I like those lines. If Byron can't play, I think Colborne - Bennett - Jooris and a Bollig - Stajan - Ferland line will do.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm a big fan of Shore. I hope next season he's given the same leash Colborne has had, I think he has really good upside. I wish he was a regular every game right now, but I understand we're trying to secure a spot in the playoffs.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I'm a big fan of Shore. I hope next season he's given the same leash Colborne has had, I think he has really good upside. I wish he was a regular every game right now, but I understand we're trying to secure a spot in the playoffs.

I keep forgetting about Shore :laugh:
Maybe Flames trade Jones next season? To open up a spot for Shore?

I am 50/50 on Shore...

There is a reason 75% called about him on deadline day... Which makes me want to keep him... However, on the other side of the equation, 22/23 teams asked about Shore. I really wonder what the best offer was. Perhaps not enough for Treliving to move him.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I really hope he gets into one game. This team seems to be lacking offensive from everyone outside of the first line and Bouma (so strange to say that).

It would be great if he could boost our offensive a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad