Salary cap host (smallworld/sporting news/rotohog type)?

hooper2

Aug 25, 2005
I have played salary cap fantasy hockey for 10+ years and now i can't seem to find a game to play. It started as Smallword, then Sporting News bought it, then Rotohog. Now it looks like Rotohog has a new name and has integrated the salary cap game into a Facebook app which sucks. Just though I would reach out and see if anyone had any suggestions or knows of other similar styled fantasy hockey sites.

Thanks!!!

repa

Nov 27, 2009
Similar to Rotohog

Anybody have answer to this one ?
Just though I would reach out and see if anyone had any suggestions or knows of other similar styled fantasy hockey sites.
I am trying to find free league with small rosters and no draft. Are there any anymore?

daggeg

Nov 3, 2011
A new fantasy cap game similar to the one earlier powered by smallworld/sporting news/rotohog will soon be up and running.

We just entered our one week's open public beta test two days ago. As soon as the beta test is over we'll be open for sign up with the season starting on the 1st of December. Whether you sign up today or after our beta test period is over we'll be happy to see you joining our little community.

It doesn't cost anything to participate..

Join us at:

http://hockey.swegamers.net/

Ps. The web design will gradually improve and we will along the way implement new functions.

I have played salary cap fantasy hockey for 10+ years and now i can't seem to find a game to play. It started as Smallword, then Sporting News bought it, then Rotohog. Now it looks like Rotohog has a new name and has integrated the salary cap game into a Facebook app which sucks. Just though I would reach out and see if anyone had any suggestions or knows of other similar styled fantasy hockey sites.

Thanks!!!

daggeg

Nov 3, 2011
This weekend will be the last days of proper beta testing.

Everything seems to be working as planned when it comes to the "game engine". So hopefully there won't be anything left to adjust when the weekend is over. Nothing left that hasn't got to do with layout and implementation of new functions i.e.

daggeg

Nov 3, 2011
The beta test period is over and we're live!

Those who used to play the Sporting News' Ultimate Fantasy Hockey, or the later Rotohog equivalent, will be in for a pleasant surprise.

Join our free salary cap today, more than a 100 teams signed up already! The season starts on the 1st of December.

hockey.swegamers.net

daggeg

Nov 3, 2011
Only five days left 'til the season starts. Sign up today to the most fun salary game there is. Remember that it's free to join :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad