Rumor: Sakic says Duchene offers aren't good and he may stay with Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Not sure what he's expecting but can't say he should give up Duchene for less than what Sakic thinks he's worth.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Not good or they just don't match with his delusional value he puts on Duchene? Maybe a bit of both, but mostly the latter

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I'm pretty sure Duchene is expecting to be moved. How long until he requests a trade?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
lol Sakic. I gotta give him credit, he's sticking to his guns and not letting Duchene go one for one. He's literally trying to pull of an HF Boards trade

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Problem is that Sakic simply is completely out of his depth...

I don't mind him not trading Duchene but why the HELL do you let his name get dragged through the rumor mill for over a year ??

No one else does that. I don't even think that he ever really wanted to trade Duchene unless he gets his socks blown off by an offer. And that is fine.
But the way he went about that is simply not acceptable...

I mean that guy simply has 0 filter and no clue about PR and how that affects his players...

I mean he just stated in a postdraft interview that they would have taken Heiskanen over Makar if they would have had the chance...

Who does that?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Again, I don't think we know what the offers were.

That said, if the Avs don't improve this year, remember when he held on too closely to Duchene.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If I am Duchene ,, I make it clear that I want out after this gong show

They have literally been kicking him out door for months and now say ,, Well stay now because we cant get anyone better then you

Sounds like a #### relationship I was once in

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
If the offer from the Islanders was true... wow, that's going to look like the steal of the decade once Sakic actually trades him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad