Confirmed with Link: Sabres have signed Lawrence Pilut (LD, HV71)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I knew nothing about him a month ago...i'm quite confident this is going to turn out far better then Antipin did. His skill level and hockey sense look very impressive. I would probably start him in Rochester though.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I knew nothing about him a month ago...i'm quite confident this is going to turn out far better then Antipin did. His skill level and hockey sense look very impressive. I would probably start him in Rochester though.

It'll be an interesting training camp.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
antipin passing pilut in the airport on his way out:
giphy.gif

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Good deal. I wonder if he comes over and trains/skates on the smaller ice before camp, to try and get acclimated sooner.

Might take some time in Rochester though. Hope it all works out. He seems to be better than some of our *cough* defensemen.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good deal. I wonder if he comes over and trains/skates on the smaller ice before camp, to try and get acclimated sooner.

Might take some time in Rochester though. Hope it all works out. He seems to be better than some of our *cough* defensemen.

Dev Camp will be fascinating.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
The simple fact that he's coming over younger, and not from the KHL, means there's a lot more leeway with Pilut development-wise.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Wait til the new guys look around Harbor Center in July, and the stands are packed with fans. Especially wanting to get their first glimpse of our new lord and savio...errr Dahlin.

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY
I thought I recalled their being a clause in his contract that allowed him out if he was sent down? or was he just going to leave on his own if that happened

Don't even have to put a clause in for that, his agent could have just made it clear that he wouldn't report to Rochester if they sent him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->