Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Neuvy starts again.

Ovechkin-Beagle-Crabb is the first line. :laugh:

Maybe the Capitals should do some Necessary Roughness ****, Ovi needs a therapist need to get him back to being great.

On the other end, Oates needs a Straitjacket and padded room.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Did the game get moved to 3 p.m.? I could have sworn it was at noon, and the GDT says noon, but now NHL.com and the Caps' site says 3 p.m.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
failboat2.jpg

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Rolling with a Pre-GDT like it. Using Oates blender for GDTs now and coming out with something different. Can't remember a pre-GDT on the Caps board before.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
More: AO gives up being angry at Oates for supplanting him as being the only one on the team with the initials AO.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I'm starting to think Beagle and Crabb with Ovi is a GMGM project.

Probably thinks Ovi watching them will make him start hitting and being bull in a china shop.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Bad karma here with early gdt.

Oh no, we're doing to jinx all that great momentum the Caps have going for them! :sarcasm:

At this point I say **** it, try anything. Put Ovie in goal. Let GMGM play on Backstrom's line and crash the net.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Has Ovie's limited NTC kicked in yet? I know it didn't come into play for the first few years of his contract.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
why would we call ovechkin beagle and crabb the first line? its looks a lot more like ovechkin being demoted off the first line than beagle and crabb being promoted to the first.

i mean....ov aint scoring even strenth with those two. though....crabb has more goals this season than ovechkin does.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Vanek - Hodgson - Pominville
Ott - Grigorenko - Stafford
Hecht - Ennis - Foligno
Kaleta - Ellis - Gerbe

Likely lines, though apparently Vanek was sore and didn't practice... Interesting to see if he is in the lineup tomorrow.

I Am Score*

Vanek - Hodgson - Pominville
Ott - Grigorenko - Stafford
Hecht - Ennis - Foligno
Kaleta - Ellis - Gerbe

Likely lines, though apparently Vanek was sore and didn't practice... Interesting to see if he is in the lineup tomorrow.

I'm just scared by this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad