Confirmed with Link: Sabres announce 2021-22 theme nights

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Can you fill me in here, I still don't see it.
Jan 6th is the day of the Capital Hill riot.

The fact that many of us couldn’t figure out what the issue is tells us its another example of online isn’t real life. Its people who want to be mad at the Sabres and are grasping.

Ironically honoring first responders on a day when they were attacked and beat up seems like the opposite of a bad idea.

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Jan 6th is the day of the Capital Hill riot.

The fact that many of us couldn’t figure out what the issue is tells us its another example of online isn’t real life. Its people who want to be mad at the Sabres and are grasping.

Ironically honoring first responders on a day when they were attacked and beat up seems like the opposite of a bad idea.

I'm glad someone else asked, because I was lost as to what the problematic date was.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
They should have nights where instead of replaying the game on the jumbotron, they show other games being played across the league. That way you can go to the Sabres game and actually get to watch good hockey.
I think they should have D battery give away nights. Then we can express our displeasure with gusto.

Reactions: sabremike

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Missed the mark for the Native American Heritage Night by not playing the Blackhawks.

But I'm sure each event will be very minimal in celebration and have an amateur-like feel to it.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Non-sarcastic post reply:
Now, if they called it Patriot Night I would be a little concerned.
September 11th is now designated Patriot Day in the USA.

Sarcastic post replies:
They should have nights where instead of replaying the game on the jumbotron, they show other games being played across the league. That way you can go to the Sabres game and actually get to watch good hockey.
Sabres are on a Western road swing this Halloween, playing the Kings on the 31st. Los Angeles has announced their season promotional schedule and correctly branded it "Night of the Skating Dead Opponent".

I also received a Sabres email today that single-game tickets are now available. Also known as "416 area code day".

Reactions: Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad