GDT: Sabres (19pts) @ Blues (42pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Scarn

Jan 30, 2015
The two most important guys for the Blues not playing tonight vs a very bad team. This is gonna be ugly.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Tired team, No Petro, No Schwartz, jumbled lines....feels like a boring game with the Blues dropping it in OT.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Allen in net tonight. Per JR.

Also Petro is out tonight.

Petro out? What the? Is it related to that awkward hit he took/delivered in the corner in the last game? I thought it was towards the end of the 2nd period he came off the ice a bit lame, but obviously finished the game.

Edit: Now I see he also took a puck off his foot. Detroit still manages to screw us over in a game where we otherwise embarrassed them.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I don't get why we just don't start Husso considering it's a back to back game and we already have Schwartz and Petro out.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
detroit is now a god awful team but continues to take dumps all over us

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I mean especially against a team like Buffalo and already having our top forward and defenseman out tonight.

Maybe they are hoping Jake will steal one for us tonight. He has been really locked in these past two games. He stopped every shot he had a chance to stop. I see why people want Husso to get a look, but I can see why they are rolling with Jake. We need a big game from him tonight.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Every point counts. With Schwartz out we can afford to loose points to easier teams.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
The Blues have been known to play down to their competition a time or two. With the injuries I won't feel confident until the game is over and we have more goals than them.
Says every fanbase. I'm sure guys are happy to play lowly sabers after looking Schwartz and pietro.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I've penciled in Berglund for three goals, and penned in Barbashev for three primaries on those from the presser.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Yeah Jake, Parayko and Schenn/Tarasenko are going to all need to step up today. Hope they do though, I'd expect a hard early push by Buffalo and hopefully the Blues can weather through it.

Be nice to see Barbie come in with the same spark he had last season. We all really need that to happen.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Yeah Jake, Parayko and Schenn/Tarasenko are going to all need to step up today. Hope they do though, I'd expect a hard early push by Buffalo and hopefully the Blues can weather through it.

Be nice to see Barbie come in with the same spark he had last season. We all really need that to happen.

I guess those sparks won't hit the ice until the lightning comes to town.

Then we can counter kucherov, namestnikov, sergachev, and vasilevskiy with an explosive combination of tarasenko and barbie.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I'd love to see a Jaskin Schenn connection, but I still think that Paajarvi-Berglund-Jaskin should be together instead.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Was hoping Thompson would get the call up. Not very impressed with Blais either. Like to see Barbs and TT in this lineup.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
This is when a guy who wears an A on his shirt (looking at you Tank) has to put the team on his shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad