Injury Report: Sabres '17-18 Injury Report: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Per Eichel's interview, he is finally not having to tape his ankle for additional support. Larsson was set to be cleared back in May but there haven't been any further updates. There has *shockingly* been zero reporting on any off-season surgery for anyone else so it's a clean slate until the inevitable Dev Camp groin stuff.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Per Eichel's interview, he is finally not having to tape his ankle for additional support. Larsson was set to be cleared back in May but there haven't been any further updates. There has *shockingly* been zero reporting on any off-season surgery for anyone else so it's a clean slate until the inevitable Dev Camp groin stuff.

Or the reporters are just bad at their jobs and didn't bother to get that info.

Which is incredibly likely.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Or the reporters are just bad at their jobs and didn't bother to get that info.

Which is incredibly likely.

Like how after GMTM was fired no one asked anything about who would be handling things until the new one was named. I think eventually Paul Hamilton asked towards the end.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Since there is no Cody McCormick thread and this is about his injury which is still on the books - I'll post this here -
(Edit - The contract expired this summer so its not on the books - still heres an update on McCormick.)

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Since there is no Cody McCormick thread and this is about his injury which is still on the books - I'll post this here -
(Edit - The contract expired this summer so its not on the books - still heres an update on McCormick.)

Thanks for this.

I'd love to see him back in some kind of management role. He was the definition of a good solider.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Rodrigues, as yet undisclosed.

Nylander getting closer, no further word on Malone that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->