GDT: Saber Teeth @ Razor Teeth 3/5 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Woo hoo!!! :towel::cheers::wave:

After so many years of abuse out there, this was fun!!

McCarron, Tomasino, Luff really had a night! That was nice to see them get rewarded.

Shutout for Juuuuuse! This kind of got lost in all the scoring fun!

I know plus/minus isn't everything, but Josi was +6, Tomasino +5, Fabbro/McCarron/Luff +4!

Thank you, Preds, I will cash in my birthday Frosty tomorrow!

You should get two!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
What a game! HF was crapping on me last night so I couldn't join y'all here, but that was a heck of a way to rebound after what seems like a bit of a wake up call. Of course playing Stalock and the Sharks probably helped, but just getting that slump buster knocked out certainly can't hurt!

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Can't think of a worse game for Stalock to make his return.

Hard working, physical team that has been in a slump, just got outplayed by an expansion team and is looking to get back on track. Added on top of that your team is beat up and pretty bad to start with.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Can't think of a worse game for Stalock to make his return.

Hard working, physical team that has been in a slump, just got outplayed by an expansion team and is looking to get back on track. Added on top of that your team is beat up and pretty bad to start with.

Which is why they better not let this game convince them they are better than they are. The month of February saw us slip from about 10 points above the playoff cut line to right on it. Need to step on the gas.

Reactions: hockey diva

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
Hey preds fans, seems like a fitting game to ask how is tomasino going ? Whats your feel for his development?

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Hey preds fans, seems like a fitting game to ask how is tomasino going ? Whats your feel for his development?

I had doubts early on about his NHL readiness, but he has since proved me wrong. He has settled in quite nicely and even though not getting top-six minutes or linemates, he's still found ways to produce.

I think his talent was always visible, but it's his overall game that has gotten a lot better which has allowed his line to have the puck more, and that has contributed to the success he/they have had.

Overall, I've been pleased with his development and really like him as a player. Definite top-six talent there for sure, perhaps as early as next year.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Good skills. Catching up to the speed of the NHL. Needs more work learning NHL goalies are good and require crisp, quick shots. Really needs some weight. Still has s kid’s body. Gonna be good!

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
I had doubts early on about his NHL readiness, but he has since proved me wrong. He has settled in quite nicely and even though not getting top-six minutes or linemates, he's still found ways to produce.

I think his talent was always visible, but it's his overall game that has gotten a lot better which has allowed his line to have the puck more, and that has contributed to the success he/they have had.

Overall, I've been pleased with his development and really like him as a player. Definite top-six talent there for sure, perhaps as early as next year.
Thank for the answer, i’ve been able to catch a bunch of games and wjc but not much lately: always felt he was going to have many skills projetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad